PLEBA girls party-we keep you coming back for more!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
:wave: I'm back and I'm so glad I don't have kids :|
7.gif

They were wild today? :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I tried the link, still opens the page for me (in netscape), when I click the link to dl though a javascript came up telling me (I think) that I had already dled the file. But my italian is kinda nonexistent....

Oh..maybe it can tell somehow that you've gotten it already. thanks. :)

VintagePunk said:

Oh..maybe it can tell somehow that you've gotten it already. thanks. :)

I'm trying to translate it....jus a sec

I lied :reject:
This was my second suspicion (aka random guess at italion)
Freetranslation.com says...
"You reached the greatest limit of download carried out on this file. "
I don't know if that means for me...or if it means it's maxed out for everyone :shrug:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm trying to translate it....jus a sec

I lied :reject:
This was my second suspicion (aka random guess at italion)
Freetranslation.com says...
"You reached the greatest limit of download carried out on this file. "
I don't know if that means for me...or if it means it's maxed out for everyone :shrug:

Thanks. I was just bringing up the page to see that the file was there, but I hadn't clicked on it.

DG and SG, I'll upload it again later. I'm downloading other stuff right now...I'll probably have it up tonight.

I'm so proud of myself! I took the computer tower apart and installed the new dvd burner in like 10 minutes. And it works perfectly! I'm watching a copy of the San Diego show that Mini-cat and I burned to make sure it was all working. Go me! :giggle:

VintagePunk said:

Thanks. I was just bringing up the page to see that the file was there, but I hadn't clicked on it.

DG and SG, I'll upload it again later. I'm downloading other stuff right now...I'll probably have it up tonight.

no problem :up: Thanks!

Russty Cat said:
I'm so proud of myself! I took the computer tower apart and installed the new dvd burner in like 10 minutes. And it works perfectly! I'm watching a copy of the San Diego show that Mini-cat and I burned to make sure it was all working. Go me! :giggle:

10 minutes :applaud:

ooh where did you download this san diego show?

VintagePunk said:
Yay Russty!! :applaud:

SG...so what happened in the dream?? :lol:

:lol: It wasn't a big deal, just tells me I'm a little anxious for the concert... I was there with three people who I am sure were supposed to be you and Sarah, and Fly, and we were on the rail right up against the stage (Adam's side of course!) ...

2.gif

and (now I'm getting all shy!
2.gif
)

So I like was wearing this red tank top thingie which I normally wear UNDER other clothes... I was leaning over the rail and Adam did a double take... aparantly he liked the view... of course you guys all found it hilarious... Then he winked at Me :sexywink: and damn it then I woke up!

**edited:
Here's a pic of the tank top... I look really fat in the picture though :reject:
Memar05.jpg

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

:shifty: Uh... :shifty:

:hmm:

:shifty:

:lol: It wasn't a big deal, just tells me I'm a little anxious for the concert... I was there with three people who I am sure were supposed to be you and Sarah, and Fly, and we were on the rail right up against the stage (Adam's side of course!) ...

2.gif

and (now I'm getting all shy!
2.gif
)

So I like was wearing this red tank top thingie which I normally wear UNDER other clothes... I was leaning over the rail and Adam did a double take... aparantly he liked the view... of course you guys all found it hilarious... Then he winked at Me :sexywink: and damn it then I woke up!

:lmao: I hope that happens!!

I also must remind myself to wear lingerie on the outside of my clothing to get B's attention, cause apparently, it works. :D

Bonoishot,

A nice interferencer sent me a copy of the show. I have dial-up so its not really easy to download shows with. I'd be happy to burn ya a copy and mail it to ya. :D

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: I hope that happens!!

I also must remind myself to wear lingerie on the outside of my clothing to get B's attention, cause apparently, it works. :D

I'm adding that to my list of things to do to get the guys attention. hehe

Bye Bri have fun. ;) :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom