Pleba girls' party.....We get Bono drunk so we can feast on his doughnuts!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:

*hair stands up on back of neck

pop bono?!:evil: POP BONO=MINE
8.gif

:wink:

*snerk* She's stuffed Pop!Bono into a cloner to get her own then given you back the original Dis :lmao:

Drea said:

*snerk* She's stuffed Pop!Bono into a cloner to get her own then given you back the original Dis :lmao:

11.gif

well..............I suppose thats ok.....but I got my eye on you cindy!

:wink:

Best medium for coconut? My vote would be for a pina colada cake. Best. Thing. Ever.

Bake a regular 9 by 11 white sheet cake.
Mix one can of sweetened condensed milk and cream of coconut together.

While the cake is still warm, stab it to death with a fork then slowly drizzle the milk/coconut mixture over it until the cake is saturated.

Top with cool whip and fresh coconut. Serve chilled with ice cold milk.

Did ya get that Dis? Cool whip. Cool. Whip. And coconut. You interested? :shifty: :drool:

VintagePunk said:

I hope you're telling her you've met me, and I'm actually more normal than I might appear. :wink:

This is amusing the hell out of her actually *g*

SG, you changed your avatar again! Back to the :adam: love? :giggle:

VintagePunk said:
I'm talking to DG on MSN!!!!!!

Her computer's broken. :( And will take 2 - 3 weeks to get fixed. :( She's on her cell...

OMG!!:sad: noooooooooooooo

ok...tell her I am totally heartbroken without her...I miss my clonecaptianforeverandever so much!! I don't think I am going to make it though this:sad: :sad: :sad:

oh yeah..tell her E is comming on to me...she is tempting me with whipped cream.....I am not that strong right now...may give in...:drool:

Dawn says:
i wish they could lend you a computer till yours is fixed! Dis is on, and she's been freaking out. Got a message for her? : )

I'm not broke but you can see the cracks says:
tell her that her clone captain misses her.

Elessarian said:
Best medium for coconut? My vote would be for a pina colada cake. Best. Thing. Ever.

Bake a regular 9 by 11 white sheet cake.
Mix one can of sweetened condensed milk and cream of coconut together.

While the cake is still warm, stab it to death with a fork then slowly drizzle the milk/coconut mixture over it until the cake is saturated.

Top with cool whip and fresh coconut. Serve chilled with ice cold milk.

Did ya get that Dis? Cool whip. Cool. Whip. And coconut. You interested? :shifty: :drool:

oh yeah...whip me up:drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:
Dawn says:
i wish they could lend you a computer till yours is fixed! Dis is on, and she's been freaking out. Got a message for her? : )

tell her that her clone captain misses her.

omg...:hug: :hug: her message brought a huge smile to my face:hug:

did you tell her what I said:hyper: :hyper:

tell her i plan on buying a special showercap for when i return and we'll derail a few threads in the LS to celebrate when i get back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom