Pleba girls' party.....We get Bono drunk so we can feast on his doughnuts!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the Glasgow pix Jem? It's the one where his legs are very open!!!! :ohmy: :giggle:

Jemma I love the cow bells in 'surrender' :wink: its so 80s

Weldy, :whistle: Its gettin hot in here, so take off all your clothes.......
sorry i'm in love with Nelly :drool:
I'm fine, booze is kicking in.....
I think its in upper 90s here today

greeneyedgirl said:
Jemma I love the cow bells in 'surrender' :wink: its so 80s

Weldy, :whistle: Its gettin hot in here, so take off all your clothes.......
sorry i'm in love with Nelly :drool:
I'm fine, booze is kicking in.....
I think its in upper 90s here today

I wish I could take off my clothes...but I have a big window in which everyone in my neighborhood could see my bits and peices.

:wink:

I think it'll be like this until Saturday. And I can understand your love of Nelly.

Oh Bono started singing it's getting hot in here in London!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I wish I could take off my clothes...but I have a big window in which everyone in my neighborhood could see my bits and peices.

:wink:

I think it'll be like this until Saturday. And I can understand your love of Nelly.

Oh come on, give 'em all a treat. Its too hot out, they deserve a little show.
*pictures a bunch of old farts walking by Weldys window, back and forth 6 times, Weldy puts a tip jar out at the door step, now more men are walking by, back and forth, back and forth. By 7 pm Weldy has enough money for 4 yrs of college!!*

greeneyedgirl said:

*pictures a bunch of old farts walking by Weldys window, back and forth 6 times, Weldy puts a tip jar out at the door step, now more men are walking by, back and forth, back and forth. By 7 pm Weldy has enough money for 4 yrs of college!!*

Yea....I wish I was that sexy enough...plus...there are childeren...I don't want to do that to them.

Bono on the other hand......

greeneyedgirl said:

But she blows it all on U2 tickets!!!:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom