Pleba Girls' Party - We Feel Their Heartbeat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi everyone! :wave: :hug:

Sorry I haven't been around at all lately. Things have sort of exploded here and are not good right now. I've missed you all though! Hope everything is well.

:heart:

Clone! :love:

Why? Mother dearest! :happy:

I asked her if I could stay home since I feel like crap and she flipped out on me. She said some things to me, and proceeded to call me a bitch, a nut-job, and worst of all, the c-word. (I hate that word so that's why I didn't type it out. I think it's vile and disgusting.) :|

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OMG:mad: my pipes are frozen again:mad: MOTHER FU:silent:

I'll be back:angry:

daygloeyes2 said:
Clone! :love:

Why? Mother dearest! :happy:

I asked her if I could stay home since I feel like crap and she flipped out on me. She said some things to me, and proceeded to call me a bitch, a nut-job, and worst of all, the c-word. (I hate that word so that's why I didn't type it out. I think it's vile and disgusting.) :|

oh man:sad: thats horrible....has she thought about getting some help? Thats truely horrible:( I cannot believe someone would say that to thier own kid:(

Dismantled said:

oh man:sad: thats horrible....has she thought about getting some help? Thats truely horrible:( I cannot believe someone would say that to thier own kid:(

She's stressed, so she's taking it out on me. :|

Back
Top Bottom