Pleba Girls' Party - We Feel Their Heartbeat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone up for an episode of soap opera standards from my life? I really can't stand my family sometimes... :(

Ok, so my big brother turned 31 this tuesday, and is coming home to us tomorrow, to celebrate. My idiotic little brother refuses to come, because his latest girlfriend convinced him that my big brother raped her. My youngest sisters and brothers are feeling really crappy because all of this, so tomorrow is going to go over well...:| The thing is, I'm so f*cking angry at my little brother, 'cause even if he can admit now that they've broken up that she lied about everything else, he refuses to think she lied about this too... :huh:

Last edited:
I have no idea. She was very screwed up at the time, her mother was at a mental clinic, and she was feeling crappy. My theory is that she was used to have so much melodrama around her mother, that she tried to come up with something that would make her family focus on her for once. Honestly I have no idea. My big brother says it's not true, and I believe him, 'cause she changed her story like fifteen times, and he stuck to the same one, and even wanted her to turn him in, if she really believed something had happened... :crazy: :coocoo:

I just wished that she could have told my little brother the truth when they broke up...
We're trying so hard to keep the family together, despite the fact that everyone else believes my big brother...

BTW, Sami, looking good... I'm ok now, just had to get it out of my system...
Thanx for listening, girls :hug:

Back
Top Bottom