Pleba Girls Party-We don't mind a bit of crooked Bono.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bye Russty! Have a good time with Mr. Cat!

Thanks SG, I will probably take you up on your offer.

And Fly :hug: because you sound like you might need it.

I don't know what you guys are talking about, but if the cool kids are doing it then I want to be doing it. :wink:

**Liesa** said:
I don't know what you guys are talking about, but if the cool kids are doing it then I want to be doing it. :wink:

there is a remarkably large group of Plebans which is going to be Gathering for the Toronto shows Sept 16/17 :hyper:

Fly, Myself, VP and Her daughter have GA's for the 17th and I heard something about Wild Honey and bonoishot flying all the way over from England, too! :hyper:

hope this is big enough to read...

phd022702s.gif

Holy shit :yikes: I just jumped out of my skin! :cowers:

There is a nice little forrest outside my window, and we have tons of wildlife... one group of which is a murder of crows.

Did you know that a crow cawwing in the middle of the night sounds remarkably like a persons strangled scream? :ohmy: :yikes:

Oh, Toronto sounds super fun, but unfortunately by then I will be back down in South Carolina. I shall be poor and bored. *sigh*

Maybe I shall find a couple thousand dollars lying around somewhere. That would be lovely. Then I could be like the cool kids and go to Toronto.

I'm a sucker for peer pressure. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

there is a remarkably large group of Plebans which is going to be Gathering for the Toronto shows Sept 16/17 :hyper:

Fly, Myself, VP and Her daughter have GA's for the 17th and I heard something about Wild Honey and bonoishot flying all the way over from England, too! :hyper:

And somehow, Bri is going to be there...kidnapping is still an option...!!

And Eless seems like she might cave to peer pressure. I've always sensed she's a follower. :wink:

And maybe Ruff, as well...she's an addict, so we have that in our favour...

:hyper: :hyper:

**Liesa** said:
Oh, Toronto sounds super fun, but unfortunately by then I will be back down in South Carolina. I shall be poor and bored. *sigh*

Maybe I shall find a couple thousand dollars lying around somewhere. That would be lovely. Then I could be like the cool kids and go to Toronto.

I'm a sucker for peer pressure. :wink:

My husband actually gave me most of the money to go. I think it was his way of apologizing for moving out and spending all his time with a twenty three year old, blonde, cheerleading coworker :mad:

:wave: Well guys, I really must go otherwise my sister may ditch me alongside the road tomorrow for being tired and grumpy.

:hug: Thanks again for getting all existential with me... and just y'know, for being you. :hug: :heart:

Talk to you guys tomorrow afternoon/evening

An extra :hug: for Fly, cuz I know she's had a rough time lately, and I didn't get to talk to her much tonight :)

Wow, that's gonna be one huge party. Unfortunately no one as cool as you guys is going to be at the Charlotte show, lol.

Unless I go with this guy from my school who is a U2 addict and not too bad looking...

Is it really weird that ex and I will still probably go to the U2 show as friends? Yes? That's what I thought. Oh well.

Sad_Girl said:

My husband actually gave me most of the money to go. I think it was his way of apologizing for moving out and spending all his time with a twenty three year old, blonde, cheerleading coworker :mad:

:wave: Well guys, I really must go otherwise my sister may ditch me alongside the road tomorrow for being tired and grumpy.

:hug: Thanks again for getting all existential with me... and just y'know, for being you. :hug: :heart:

Talk to you guys tomorrow afternoon/evening

Have a great day tomorrow, and enjoy your seminar! I'd rather be going with you than doing what I have to do. :madspit:

:hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

Oh not much... I just turned the conversation to spirituality and religion and pretty much all that heavy stuff :reject:

Welcome back! :wink:

Fankies, fankies! *snugs* I jsut got hrough the heavy stuff. You guys add a page in the time it takes me to read one! So I'm like.. waaayyy behind.

And what's this about moving in with Drea? I'll live with Drea, LOL. I know her.

**Liesa** said:
Wow, that's gonna be one huge party. Unfortunately no one as cool as you guys is going to be at the Charlotte show, lol.

Unless I go with this guy from my school who is a U2 addict and not too bad looking...

Is it really weird that ex and I will still probably go to the U2 show as friends? Yes? That's what I thought. Oh well.

Not weird at all. I think it's great if people can actually do that :hug:

Bye SG! Have a great night and good luck with the conferenece thing that you're attending tomorrow. :)

Elessarian said:

See what I mean? You are rapid fire wittiness tonight. *bang bang!!* Just got hit again.

Pft.
You're just flattering me.

Don't stop. :wink:
:hug:

Seriously though, be careful encouraging me...soon I'll be telling you I'd be a stand up comedian but I don't have legs...
just a jean sleeve, right VP?
:lol:

PS. Excuse my absence, I had to make a fast exit to the shower.

VintagePunk said:

Have a great day tomorrow, and enjoy your seminar! I'd rather be going with you than doing what I have to do. :madspit:

:hug: :heart:

:scratch: what're you up to tomorrow?

CeeCee said:

Fankies, fankies! *snugs* I jsut got hrough the heavy stuff. You guys add a page in the time it takes me to read one! So I'm like.. waaayyy behind.

And what's this about moving in with Drea? I'll live with Drea, LOL. I know her.

What do you want your simmie to look like? color/length of hair Color of skin and eyes?

Sad_Girl said:

*perks up* What's this now? A party? Will there be beer? Will there be rampent drooling over U2? huh. huh, huh?

If I count all my pennies I might be able to hitchhike from Chucktown to Atlanta, lol. I could just sit outside the arena or something. Is it at the Philips Arena? I'll just sit in the CNN center then and eat french fries or something. :wink:

**Liesa** said:

Not weird at all! Some people can get to the point where they can be friends. :)

Back
Top Bottom