Pleba Girls Party-We don't mind a bit of crooked Bono.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

I know, the world is :censored: up indeed. We recently had a case here involving three men who killed two other men who came up to hunt. The issue was mostly just that they were from downstate, and the locals didn't like them, picked a fight and caved their skulls in. Then they fed them to the pigs on their farm and no one could ever prove it. Two women witnessed part of it, and they threatened them, terrorized them for nearly twenty years. Finally one woman died and the other was diagnosed with cancer, so she finally spoke up and the men were just convicted maybe three months ago, for a twenty plus year old homicide. :ohmy:

And that was just locals versus tourist issues, a very mild one usually, compared to racial and religious. :shrug: there are many things I will never ever understand.

And I will admire and recognize, cheer on anyone brave enough to speak up when they see something is not right or something that deserves recognition. These guys are my heroes specifically because of that. :yes:

:scream: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Russty Cat said:
I need some advice on something from you guys.

My parents are moving soon. They are selling my childhood home and having a new house built. I'm fine with that. I didn't really want the house. The crap part of it all is they are also having a house built for my brother and his wife and kid. My brother is a fucked up individual who hasn't held a steady job in his life. He was very emotionally and physically abusive to me when we were kids. To the point of when I was 16 I told my parents either he had to leave or I would. I couldn't take it anymore. The topper of it all was when he tried to throw me down my parents stairs one day, cuz he was pissed off. I had never done anything to him, but that day I punched him in the face just to save myself from being hurt again.

The did make him leave, but as soon as I got married they let him move back in with him. He has been sponging off of them ever since. He is still abusive, but we live hundreds of miles away so I don't see him that often. And Mr. Cat threaten him that he ever touched me again he would kill him. So the deal is my parents are also giving him and his family all their furniture. All I've asked of my parents is to have 2 small dishes that were heirlooms from my granddad and their piano, which my granddad bought my mom when she was 6. My granddad died when my mom was 19. I never got to meet him. These are the only things left that have a connection to him.

So my mother has never responded to me about the damn piano. I want the fucker! I will play it and my girls will as well. I have to call her today to talk to her about some other stuff and I'm wondering should I ask her again about it? My in laws are coming up this weekend and bringing us a china hutch that was my parents. Its a piece of crap, but we need one so I told my mom we would take it. I want the damn piano and I told them I would even drive the 500 miles to them and pick it up and bring it home. It means that much to me. I will be so pissed if she gives it to my brother who has never had any interest in it in his life. <head desK>

:sad: I hope you will get it.... keepm speaking up....it IS a beautiful connection and you will use it!!!

Back
Top Bottom