Pleba Girls Party-We don't mind a bit of crooked Bono.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elessarian said:

They are directly behind the stage, row T.

I have GA's for the following night, so I specifically wanted seated tickets for Friday.

Think 200 is too much? What would y'all do?

I'd compare that price to what's available for front view seats...I would think going rates vary from venue to venue, somewhat??

VP and Russty, see if you can get ahold of a book called the Fibromyalgia Advocate by Debin Starlanyl, also Fibro & Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome: A Survival Guide.

Also, Foods that Fight Pain is helpful

All 3 really helpful, even if its not what you want to hear.

greeneyedgirl said:
Did I miss "Into to Pleba 101"
We've got some newbies, huh.

Russty is that the quilt, its really cool :cool:

bugger! You mean there's a class! *facepalm* Is that what that class was? I was the one WAY in the back, using the desk as a pretend fret board. Ooo.. anyone got notes?! *begs*

{j/k btw, in case no one can tell what a werid person I am}

VintagePunk said:

I'd compare that price to what's available for front view seats...I would think going rates vary from venue to venue, somewhat??

The ticket broker prices for front view seats are about twice as much or more. My only hope of getting the side/front view lower levels would be if a private seller let go of some.

:sigh:

I dunno....you know what they say, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Whatever that means. :wink:

Elessarian said:

They are directly behind the stage, row T.

I have GA's for the following night, so I specifically wanted seated tickets for Friday.

Think 200 is too much? What would y'all do?

I paid $160 a piece for my seated tix. But I'm sure it depends on each venue. And there were extra fees so I think they were close to $200 a piece. I still can't fucking believed I paid that much! :eek: I paid $50 a piece for my PJ tickets. :reject:

:lmao: at one who lives under the king! :drool:

VP the sad thing is even most doctors don't know enough yet. Both diseases are so different for eveyrone, thats what makes them very hard to treat.

Elessarian said:

I dunno....you know what they say, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Whatever that means. :wink:

Which is why I went ahead and bought my 9/17 tix, even though I may have gotten less expensive ones by waiting. It was worth it to me to avoid stressing all summer about it.

Ok, ladies, just popped on to say see you all on thursday! I'm leaving in 5 hours and need some sleepy!

New thread title: PGP: (anything to do with me & bono in cardiff) lol. :hyper:

Have a good'un girls, I'm off to bed :hug:

VintagePunk said:
GG..thanks. I told her I would ask you two about resources that would provide information.

Are there any websites either of you would recommend??

Nah, I'd just start surfing.
She may want to attend a support group meeting, but they just bitch alot and are usually folks with the "I can't, I won't, I'll never.....attitude."

WildHoney said:
Wow the boys were looking really hot on that interview :combust:

Bono doing a french accent:drool: :drool:

bonos accents :drool:

omg to have been those fans they were onabout that they knew from manchester polytechnic who used to sleep on the floor in the bands rooms when they followed them! why couldnt i be older and have been a student then, it could have been me :rant: :madspit: :sad:

:laugh: god im so sad

right i better get some sleep

work 2moz and i'm so tired:yawn:

:hug:

sweaty dreams everyone

GG - I'm so hot because i wish Bono was under my bed!!!!!!

I've just been watching the ITV special on U2 which has just been shown!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B was looking MEGA HAWT&cute as hell in those green glasses!!!!! OMFG!!!! He was absolutely hilarious as well ,as were they all, but her name is Cat, not Kat btw Wild! :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
VP and Russty, see if you can get ahold of a book called the Fibromyalgia Advocate by Debin Starlanyl, also Fibro & Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome: A Survival Guide.

Also, Foods that Fight Pain is helpful

All 3 really helpful, even if its not what you want to hear.

Thanks GG! I'm always looking for good books and info. In my little town it pays for me to have the best info I can. most people don't know how to treat me around here.

I'm seriously going to change my diet as well. Red meat is really killing my stomach, so I'm seriously considering going vegitarian, to see if it will help.

Hi Susan! :wave: :hug: I've been meaning to tell you....

Bono's hot! :drool: :wink:

bonoishot said:

bonos accents :drool:

omg to have been those fans they were onabout that they knew from manchester polytechnic who used to sleep on the floor in the bands rooms when they followed them! why couldnt i be older and have been a student then, it could have been me :rant: :madspit: :sad:

:laugh: god im so sad

right i better get some sleep

work 2moz and i'm so tired:yawn:

:hug:

sweaty dreams everyone

NIght Jem

Clonelove :heart::hug::flirt:

Nite Jem&Becky!!!! :wave: :hug: :hug:

Russty - I did suspect that Bono might just be a little hot actually!!! :giggle:

greeneyedgirl said:
Have a blast Jemma!!

Hey Wild, you all rest up from your fun.
Did you get up ok from me knocking you down the other day?:wink:

Oh GG - I was up straight away as i want you to knock me down again:wink:

Should really be in bed as get up early to go to Cardiff but can't sleep with having to wait for baby news. I wish i knew how she was doing

:hug: to Jessica, my sister

Girls! THere was this one hysterical part of the prog where they were talking about Bono jumping down from the stage at Live Aid&Larry said "You could have been having a cup of tea while you were down there!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom