PLEBA Girls Party - we do U2 around the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sigh: oh well; I'll hear the story sooner or later.
I'm happy for her; and getting excited about the concert(s) now! :hyper:

I'm going to try and sleep now. :hug:

Oh, ok, Drea, one more for the road (to inspire pleasant dreams of course :wink: )

Adam22.jpg

Hi SG and GG hehe :wave: :hug:

I'm doing good this morning. Should be cleaning the house, but why do that when I can be here. hehe How are you doing?

078352403io.jpg

I love this picture of Bono! He looks so smug and hot. hehe I really wish I could afford Edun clothes. :( I love Alis jacket. I may have to make my own version. *sigh* When I win the lotto I will buy all the clothes they have. lol

Sad_Girl said:
Being Lazy as hell this morning
Just don't feel like doing much of anything at all

I feel ya on that. I swore to Mr. Cat I would start working on the skirts I'm going to be making for summer. He'll be heading to LA in a few weeks and if I need more fabric from the garmet district he wants me to order it early so they will have it ready when he is there. I just can't seem to get motivated. lol Lazy summer days have already set in around here it feels like.

It doesn't feel much like summer here; it's barely 60 degrees, but at least it isn't raining anymore :shrug:
It's been cloudy and gloomy with no sun to speak of :sigh:

Am I the only productive one here today?
I went to the bank, post office, tan salon, and mowed the yard.
Now I have to go to work :madspit:
But I have Wed off, so that will be my lazy day :wink:

Russty, do you sew alot?

SG where's the next chapter?

Hi Snooky

greeneyedgirl said:
Am I the only productive one here today?
I went to the bank, post office, tan salon, and mowed the yard.
Now I have to go to work :madspit:
But I have Wed off, so that will be my lazy day :wink:

Russty, do you sew alot?

SG where's the next chapter?

Hi Snooky
I dunno what's wrong with me today....I can't seem to get my butt in gear,or wake up even:yawn:

I'm working on it as we speak... I keep getting distracted though; my cat's being a pain; my Mom called and wants me to go shopping with her and I have class tonight at five :yuck:

Hopefully by tonight I'll have something worth reading :wink:

Hi Snooky! :hug:

its supposed to be close to 100 here today, its already 85. It definetly feels like summer.

GG I sew a ton. lol I make alot of clothes for myself. As well as art quilts. I do alterations for people on occasion for extra cash as well. I'm supposed to be working on a design for a dress for when we get remarried in a year and a half. I just can't seem to get the energy to bother with lately. Next week I'm going on a weekend quilt bash, so I will have three full days without the kids to sew away. But I haven't a clue what I will work on! lol I seriously have to come up with something soon so I can make sure I have the supplies I need.

I did take the trash out though this morning and took mini-cat to school. lol

SG is my clone. hehe Its starting to get a bit creepy. :wink:

i swear I think its just cuz its Monday. No one wants to do anything on Mondays. They are so freakin boring.

Ohhhh Russty, ya know what I want? The latest thing (at least with me and my girlfriends) is those long sash/scarves that you wear as a belt. They are totally too expensive at Lerner and Gap, like $24-34. wonder how much they would be to make?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom