PLEBA Girls Party - we do U2 around the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam is seeing a brunette and what I know of his dating history tends to be darker hair ladies; and Edge is married to a girl with dark brown hair

Hey Drea, still around?
AdamCClayton111.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Hey Drea, still around?
AdamCClayton111.jpg

Hell yes :drool: :drool:

I've just been quiet because I'm a redhead who can't be mistaken for anything else :lol: (Not that I'd want to be pulled up onstage, or that I'd have a chance of it, since I have seats :giggle: )

~BrightestStar~ said:

Are you carrot tops cousin? :wink:

I'm teasing :hug:

I :heart: being a redhead.

:laugh: No, more of a strawberry-blondish/reddish... Dad had red hair (now it's 90% grey *g*) and Mom had black hair.. I ended up with this colour and my sister's blonde :lol:

I think I've considered changing my hair colour *once* in my entire life, but it struck me as far too much trouble and I never did :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yay redheads! :rockon:
I've never really considered changing my hair either.....mind you...if I tried, my hairdresser :heart:..she'd probably kill me :laugh:

:laugh: The last time I got my hair cut, the lady who did it asked me if this was my natural colour, and whether my hair was naturally curly... when I said yes, she said "You're so lucky!" ;) (Easy for her to say, she never had to fight with it like I did when I was younger and had it long... holy poofy hair Batman :lol: )

nite DG...I'm going to have to finish my story tomorrow,soI gues itmight be split up in 2 thread so obviously 2 pages at least....

well....I WASN"T going to let the 'cat out of the bag' so to speak until that part of the story arrived........

...but I met Larry, too. :wink:
ANd hopefully my photos willl come out :D :D. first timeever I ordereda CD ofmy pics :up:

Last edited:
OH MY.... Dazz you did not say you met Larry! Woke me up from a sound sleep and brought me back. Now tell me all about him. I mean it. I mean... TELL :D

dazzledbylight said:
well....I WASN"T going to let the 'cat out of the bag' so to speak until that part of the story arrived........

...but I met Larry, too. :wink:
ANd hopefully my photos willl come out :D :D. first timeever I ordereda CD ofmy pics :up:

Oooooh... how'd you manage to meet Larry? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom