PLEBA Girls Party - we do U2 around the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My high school's graduation is always the Thursday before Memorial Day. This time next year, I'll be 4 days from graduating. :sad:

Don't mind me, I've just been freaked out by that lately,ever since the seniors last day of school.

I was so annoying my senior year... I was all cocky and thought I was something special; having a trail of underlings following me around :D ahh, the memories :giggle:

Night Jules; good luck! :hug:

Bri; Ummm Canada = good beer? I guess you've never heard of Budweiser? :wink:

Don't listen to me, I don't drink american or canadian beer; it's just water with a little color added; I'm a Guinness girl If you can see through it, it ain't beer! :D

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Bri; Ummm Canada = good beer? I guess you've never heard of Budweiser? :wink:

:laugh:

Hey...it's not like I'm beleiving stereotypes and jokes when I say US beer is watered down...and that Americains can't handle Canadian beer...

:wink:

I am Canadian commercials......best advertising ever. I don't care that they are simply cashing in on national pride..or that it's sad one of the few things that can unite us / make us proud is beer.....I love em just the same. :D

Last edited:
See edited post above :wink: :D:
4.gif

Last edited:
My Goodness, My Guiness!
They have awesome posters....I really wanted to buy some..but I bought U2 posters instead...:D

Labbatt Blue had some fun commercials too.....
*sigh*
Reminds me of the time me and a pal marched down the HS hallway, singing Sweet Caroline as loud as possible..and...got tons of people to join in!
:rockon:

:D

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
My Goodness, My Guiness!
They ahave awesome posters....I really wanted to buy some..but I bought U2 posters instead...:D

Labbatt Blue had some fun commercials too.....
*sigh*
Reminds me of the time me and a pal marched down the HS hallway, singing Sweet Caroline as loud as possible..and...and...got tons of people to join in!
:rockon:

:D

Since they've started playing Sweet Caroline between the top and bottom of the 8th inning at Fenway Park, everyone sings that song in Boston now. A girl requested it at prom and everyone was singing along to it. :D

I just read that B pulled up a 15 year old girl for Mysterious Ways. He wasn't too sexual with her though. But this is good news for me! It means I have a chance December 4th!! :D

~BrightestStar~ said:

Good thing I'm older than 15, then, eh? :wink:

I have been told I don't look 17(I was offered a drink a few months ago :giggle: ). And I'll be 3 months shy of my 18th birthday on December 4th. :wink:

And, he is going for the dark-haired girls. Another plus for me! :up:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom