PLEBA Girls Party - we do U2 around the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bri - that watercolor was incredible! I was blown away. I couldn't do something that good in a million years :applaud:

Jules; who was killed? Where did you hear this?

Bri,

I recently got two GAs to 9/17 and my friend was supposed to join me. But today he told me he couldn't or didn't want to go anymore...AFTER I got them. So basically, I have an extra GA for 9/17. There were a few people who were looking for tickets....

The only downside, I bought it from ebay so it was a lot of money. If you're interested in paying more than face value :lol: just let me know.

FlyYourKite said:
Bri,

I recently got two GAs to 9/17 and my friend was supposed to join me. But today he told me he couldn't or didn't want to go anymore...AFTER I got them. So basically, I have an extra GA for 9/17. There were a few people who were looking for tickets....

The only downside, I bought it from ebay so it was a lot of money. If you're interested in paying more than face value :lol: just let me know.

:banghead: :sad:
omg.....I would snatch that ticket from you in a second.....but long story short, my parents have been a big pain about letting me go, and I still have no idea if they're letting me go...and they don't like GA.......:sigh::(
Mind you, I'm starting to think my first act of rebellion is to runaway for a week in september...:wink:

Have you told VP? However, she might need a 2nd ticket for Sarah...

*mutters and curses her rents for a bit*

How much above face value, out of curioisty?

Bri, if you don't go in September, I'm kidnapping you and making me wait out in the cold with me on December 4th. I have no idea how I'll sneak up to Toronto but I'll do it somehow. :giggle: :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:banghead: :sad:
omg.....I would snatch that ticket from you in a second.....but long story short, my parents have been a big pain about letting me go, and I still have no idea if they're letting me go...and they don't like GA.......:sigh::(
Mind you, I'm starting to think my first act of rebellion is to runaway for a week in september...:wink:

Have you told VP? However, she might need a 2nd ticket for Sarah...

*mutters and curses her rents for a bit*

How much above face value, out of curioisty?

Ah that sucks! :madspit: Stupid parents, gotta hate them eh?

I haven't talked to VP yet cause she hasn't been on at all tonight. I will ask her the next time I talk to her though.

:reject: I don't even want to say how much because it's ridiculous. I think each one was $230. Who knows if VP will want to pay that much...I think I remember her saying she'd pay 150-200.

Oh well *sigh*

:sigh: I'm driving seven hours one way to Toronto to be there that week in the hopes of catching a glimpse of the guys on their way in to sound check ... I don't have tickets : sad puppy dog eyes: :wink:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Please do.:hyper: :giggle:

For god's sake..somebodies got to kidnap me!
I'll implode in septemeber otherwise....

:sigh:

*mutters some more*

I will. Now all I have to do is figure out how to hide the fact that with the distance to and from Toronto I'll be gone about a day. :hmm:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
:sigh: I'm driving seven hours one way to Toronto to be there that week in the hopes of catching a glimpse of the guys on their way in to sound check ... I don't have tickets : sad puppy dog eyes: :wink:

You're next on my list SG if VP doesn't want the ticket :wink: I'd say your chances are pretty good with a ticket price like what I paid.

*Considers if I need to be put back on meds*

*Decides against it...you can't put a price on U2*

Bri; the offer still stands for detroit in October too, you manage to get across the Canadian border you have a free seat right next to me (I don't want to be an international kidnapper :lol: )

Sad_Girl said:
Bri; the offer still stands for detroit in October too, you manage to get across the Canadian border you have a free seat right next to me (I don't want to be an international kidnapper :lol: )

I'm a minor...maybe they'll go easy on me? :shrug:

And I'm guessing Bri wouldn't be pressing charges. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I have a passport :hyper:

......It's a pretty long walk to the border though...:lmao:

Yes you do.....everyone wants to kidnapp me...join the club..:wink:

a494b901.jpg

{thinking} how do I get Bri to a concert... I've tried being utterly sexy, funny, charming, irresistable and still she has no plans to come to one of my concerts. :hmm: think, Bono, Think!

~BrightestStar~ said:

I have a passport :hyper:

......It's a pretty long walk to the border though...:lmao:

Yes you do.....everyone wants to kidnapp me...join the club..:wink:

Gets in line to kidnapp Bri.

We could rob a bank to have enough for the tickets and then be set!

:wink:

Sad_Girl said:
a494b901.jpg

{thinking} how do I get Bri to a concert... I've tried being utterly sexy, funny, charming, irresistable and still she has no plans to come to one of my concerts. :hmm: think, Bono, Think!

If you and I can't kidnap her, Bono might have to step in and do the job for us.

Wait, no. Because if he does, she won't get to the show and for some reason, Bono's whereabouts will be unknown. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom