PLEBA Girls Party - we do U2 around the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snooky pie said:
Rusty... I don't see how you could NOT be pretty!!

Thank you Snooky! Your so sweet! :hug:

Fly that is the darn bite! lol I was tempted to put make-up over it before I took the pic. LOL Mr. Cat is so proud of himself. I swear sometimes the way he is strutting about and acting all smug, I think he has been taking lessons from Bono. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

Thank you Snooky! Your so sweet! :hug:

Fly that is the darn bite! lol I was tempted to put make-up over it before I took the pic. LOL Mr. Cat is so proud of himself. I swear sometimes the way he is strutting about and acting all smug, I think he has been taking lessons from Bono. :wink:

Well personally I like bites! Putting make-up over it for the pic would have made me sad :sad: I also have a thing for scars. :wink:

:lol: to Mr. Cat!

000_0076.JPG

Mr. Cat the big old stinker and mini-cat our oldest monster. :wink:

Damn sorry the pic is so big! ARGH!

LOL @ bites. I think my inner kinky girl has begun to see the good side of biting. lol I wouldn't turn down a bit from Bono. ;)

We have two little girls. Our other one is ten months old. She isn't actually a monster. hehe We are very lucky and they both are really sweet.

And the shirt was a gift to Mr. Cat and I from another irish singer. hehe Its a bit of a joke. But most Americans don't get it. Its fun to walk around wearing a t-shirt with a swear word on it. lol

Russty Cat said:
We have two little girls. Our other one is ten months old. She isn't actually a monster. hehe We are very lucky and they both are really sweet.

And the shirt was a gift to Mr. Cat and I from another irish singer. hehe Its a bit of a joke. But most Americans don't get it. Its fun to walk around wearing a t-shirt with a swear word on it. lol

Aw your older one is adorable. I'm sure the ten month old is as well :wink:

And I love the shirt! Bollox is one of my favourite words :giggle:

Well I have to run to the store for some dinner stuff. Then we are gonna watch Extreme Home Makeover. I'll be back later.

:hug: to ya all. :D

:cute: There's one thing you and I don't have in common, Russty. You've been blessed with at least one beautiful daughter. (I don't know how many kids you have, but I'm sure they're all precious. She is just too cute!)

daygloeyes2 said:

Thanks! But it was a pain in the ass to take care of when it was that long.

Yeah I can imagine! My hair is pretty long too (not as long as yours was I don't think) and it's such a pain sometimes. Especially when it gets all tangled :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom