Pleba Girls' Party - We dance better horizontally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elessarian said:

One of my favorite "Larry's stank" moments:

Kurt Loder: Which tour was the longest?

Larry: Zoo TV. Two and a half years with an album in the middle.

Kurt Loder: Which tour had the most tension, was the most stressful?

Larry: Zoo TV.

Kurt Loder: Why was that?

Larry: Because it was two and a half years with an album in the middle.

:|

:laugh:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

But it's sucks sometimes being a 21 year old virgin....You haven't missed anything!

Weldy, :hug: I know. hehe I was a virgin till I was 21 and got married. And it took us about oh 8 years to get to the fantasy shite you see in movies kind of sex. So definetly don't give it up for someone, just because. Its worth waiting. Trust me! When we finally had that earth shattering, make you want to laugh and cry all at the same time kind of sex I was so glad I had waited. Cuz honestly in the beginning its total crap! ROFL! :laugh:

I love how skank Larry can be at times. Honestly I love his personality. I love men with a very dry sense of humor and especially ones who love to give people crap just to bug them. hehe I love when Larry gives the one word answers in interviews and makes it as hard as possible. It just cracks me up. :heart: :lol:

Russty Cat said:

Weldy, :hug: I know. hehe I was a virgin till I was 21 and got married. And it took us about oh 8 years to get to the fantasy shite you see in movies kind of sex. So definetly don't give it up for someone, just because. Its worth waiting. Trust me! When we finally had that earth shattering, make you want to laugh and cry all at the same time kind of sex I was so glad I had waited. Cuz honestly in the beginning its total crap! ROFL! :laugh:

:hug: Thank you Russty....that's just what I needed....cause I'm starting to believe that too.

Back from my little "adventure"...and thanks again Russty...I needed that.

:hug: :hug:

Last edited:
Don't mean to boast but sex was great right from the start for me!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:hug: Thank you Russty....that's just what I needed....cause I'm starting to believe that too.

BRB....I have to give my gout attacked dad his cold bottle of ice tea....thanks again Russty...I needed that.

:hug: :hug:

Your very welcome Weldy. And I know one day you will find the right person for you. :D :heart: And give your dad a big old hug. I know how crap he must be feeling. :hug:

Bye E! :wave: :hug:

Oh god when Bono has the camera spinning around him VP? It makes you dizzy doesn't it? Well, that and horny!!! :drool:

Russty Cat said:

Your very welcome Weldy. And I know one day you will find the right person for you. :D :heart: And give your dad a big old hug. I know how crap he must be feeling. :hug:

I gave my dad your hug...and he thanks you very much....and gives a :hug: back.

His gout attack has been going on like this since early yesterday (Saturday) afternoon.

susanp6 said:
Don't mean to boast but sex was great right from the start for me!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

NO fair! :laugh: I think alot of the reasons it was crap for me was the way I was raised to think about sex. Sex was a way to have kids and something you did for your husband, but you weren't supposed to actually enjoy it. And heaven forbid you actually want to have sex, just cuz imagine this you like the way it makes you feel! :ohmy: :sad:

That combined with physical abuse that I had in my past, I wasn't really a fun person to be doing it with. LMAO!

Thanks to being married to a very cool guy we've bashed all that shite into the past and have unleashed the perve within. :evil: :drool: :combust:

Russty Cat said:
I love how skank Larry can be at times. Honestly I love his personality. I love men with a very dry sense of humor and especially ones who love to give people crap just to bug them. hehe I love when Larry gives the one word answers in interviews and makes it as hard as possible. It just cracks me up. :heart: :lol:

It's like he'd be the toughest one to get through to, but once you did, you'd have a friend for life. :heart: :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom