Pleba Girls' Party - We dance better horizontally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Russty - You'll be pleased to know that we've been perving over B big time!!! :drool: :drool:

I was thinking the same thing VP! I told Wild that i thought ruff had been on at first when i saw her avator!

VintagePunk said:

She says she'll never be a Pleban...but I think it's too late. She's been one for a while. She reads the threads....she knows all you girls...

:lol:

:laugh: Remind her she'll be safe with me, since I'm not after Bono ;) She's coming with you on Saturday, right?

Hi Russty, Mr GG likes you now that he knows about the yard sales, not that he ever had a reason to not like you, what does he know anyway, he's not one of us, he has no clue, MEN!!!

susanp6 said:
Hi Russty - You'll be pleased to know that we've been perving over B big time!!! :drool: :drool:

I was thinking the same thing VP! I told Wild that i thought ruff had been on at first when i saw her avator!

You need to get yourself an avatar, missy. :shame:

I just have to scream this someplace! Its been a long weird weekend, but Mr. Cat fucking rocks! He had me laughing so hard earlier I about pissed myself! He has been so helpful today and making me laugh the whole entire time. He even put on U2 when we where cleaning. :heart: Gotta love a guy who knows how to keep his woman happy.

When I was vaccuming the new rug in the studio he said something that I didn't quite hear. So I turned off the vaccum and asked him what did you say? He laughed and said I needed to clean my ears out. After bugging him for a few minutes he finally said "I said, you better get that rug really clean, you don't want to end up with stuff on your back later."

It took me a minute to realize he meant that we would be christening the room later on by having sex on the rug! ROFL! Considering that its a cement floor I don't think that will be happening, but it was awfully cute the way he said it. :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:
Hi Russty, Mr GG likes you now that he knows about the yard sales, not that he ever had a reason to not like you, what does he know anyway, he's not one of us, he has no clue, MEN!!!

I read your post about Mr. GG's column dissing yard sales, and just about peed myself laughing. :lol:

I meant to say the same thing as Jem, btw DG! That was a very good first cap!!! :drool: :drool:

Russty Cat said:
I just have to scream this someplace! Its been a long weird weekend, but Mr. Cat fucking rocks! He had me laughing so hard earlier I about pissed myself! He has been so helpful today and making me laugh the whole entire time. He even put on U2 when we where cleaning. :heart: Gotta love a guy who knows how to keep his woman happy.

When I was vaccuming the new rug in the studio he said something that I didn't quite hear. So I turned off the vaccum and asked him what did you say? He laughed and said I needed to clean my ears out. After bugging him for a few minutes he finally said "I said, you better get that rug really clean, you don't want to end up with stuff on your back later."

It took me a minute to realize he meant that we would be christening the room later on by having sex on the rug! ROFL! Considering that its a cement floor I don't think that will be happening, but it was awfully cute the way he said it. :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:

:lol: He sounds just like Mr. Cat, any woman who likes yard sales and fishing is good in his book. hehe Well I'm pretty found of Mr. GG already, since he took you on that nice vacation. I'd say he is a keeper. hehe :wink:

Susan I'm so glad you guys were perving on B! I expect you guys to maintain the high standards we have around here! :dance: :laugh:

Next weekend Mr. Cat will be gone from Friday till Sunday night so I will have plenty of time to perve on B and all of the boys. I hate that he will be gone, but he deserves a break and it just gives me more time to goof off. :wink: :drool:

Awwww i didn't mean it like that Wild! I get VERY excited when i see you come here!!!!! :sexywink: :flirt:

It's just that i was saying it's confusing when 2 people have the same one! :huh:

Have I ever said how much I am in love with that man??? :heart: :heart: :love:

The interview I'm watching now...a tape of a special that was on MMM in Canada...on the subject of bands wanting to stay indie, and dissing success:

"...people won't own up to their ambitions [in rock music]. I'm just a punk rocker, and all I love is the music. Wrong. If you love your music, you're gonna want to communicate it. It's about communication. That's why you formed a band. No one forms a band if they don't want to be th Beatles or the Stones...If you want a private little experience, you can become a potter. Go buy yourself a potter's wheel and go fuck off."

SO true.

:heart: :heart:

Back again for a moment.

Hey everyone :hug:

Gre-ray is coming over and I think there will be much wine drinking.

VP, you knew Sarah would crack!! Woohoo! My sister spent about 10 minutes watching my screensaver last night. But that's all she can do is look...no touching :shifty: He's mine...and yours...and everyone else's. :wink:

And what Tonight Show pics are we talking about?

VintagePunk said:
Have I ever said how much I am in love with that man??? :heart: :heart: :love:

The interview I'm watching now...a tape of a special that was on MMM in Canada...on the subject of bands wanting to stay indie, and dissing success:

"...people won't own up to their ambitions [in rock music]. I'm just a punk rocker, and all I love is the music. Wrong. If you love your music, you're gonna want to communicate it. It's about communication. That's why you formed a band. No one forms a band if they don't want to be th Beatles or the Stones...If you want a private little experience, you can become a potter. Go buy yourself a potter's wheel and go fuck off."

SO true.

:heart: :heart:

:lmao:

Is it really that fair for him to be THAT good looking AND intelligent AND witty AND compassionate? I don't think so. No wonder there are so many dolts in the world; Bono got more than his fair share of all the good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom