Pleba Girls' Party - We Are A Wild Party (Rah Rah Ole!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, just went to write a mail to VP! It's on its way.
To be a bother, anyone have the Unchained Melody nearby? I don't think I've heard that... :reject:
Bode Miller, the olympics! Of course!

VintagePunk said:

Men's or Women's curling, Drea?

Men's I think... it was an update I caught on the way home from work tonight. (They're showing the Olympics on a big screen tv just outside the Bay in one of the malls near me.) I can double check on the CBC page if you want *g*

Dis - damn right it's a sport! Ever tried to throw a curling stone properly? They're :censored: heavy!! Not to mention sweeping for a full game... *curled for two years in high school (lead)*

Drea said:

Dis - damn right it's a sport! Ever tried to throw a curling stone properly? They're :censored: heavy!! Not to mention sweeping for a full game... *curled for two years in high school (lead)*

yes:angry: I am captian of our...curling...team:shifty: ever heard of the Vermont Curlers:shifty:

kidding drea...kidding*pets curling:up:

JezSnape said:
Hi, just went to write a mail to VP! It's on its way.
To be a bother, anyone have the Unchained Melody nearby? I don't think I've heard that... :reject:
Bode Miller, the olympics! Of course!

Thanks, I'll check in a sec. :)

Looking for Unchained Melody.

Wild, they've never done a studio version of Unchained Melody, have then?? I have too many files, and I'm confused. :scream: :lol:

Drea said:

Men's I think... it was an update I caught on the way home from work tonight. (They're showing the Olympics on a big screen tv just outside the Bay in one of the malls near me.) I can double check on the CBC page if you want *g*

Sarah curls :) They just played the 1st game of their playoff this afternoon. They lost. :(

WildHoney said:

Who can go the longest without food or water, who can stand the sometimes crap support bands and lastly who can last the whole concert without saying " OH MY GOD Bono/Larry/Adam?Edge? Paul McG is so hot/sexy etc

:lol:

Oh, oh, I can go to a U2 concert (if I were a rich girl, rabadabadabadabadibadibadaj) and not say that! I could say "herregud, Adam är så snygg!"

WildHoney said:

Yes it was on the b-side of the All I Want is You Single

Thanks Wild :)

Okay, so I do have it, Jez, the complete single. It's zipped in .rar format, though. I haven't downloaded the program to unzip it yet, cause I'm afraid I'm running out of disc space. Did you still want me to upload it to ysi?

Well, if it's not too much bother, we could try that, and I'll tell you if it works or not. I have no idea what might go wrong, but I bet my computer could tell me... :huh:

WildHoney said:

Could i say herregud, Bono är så snygg??

I tried to learn Swedish once so i could say" i want to :silent: you to Freddie Ljungberg if i ever met him :shifty:

:lol: Yeah, you could say that. Did you ever find out how to say the other thing?

WildHoney said:

I did but i've forgotten it, i know i tried to lok up the same in Dutch & Norwegian too :lol: ( i was 14 at the time)

i want to :silent: you

Several different translations, but I'd go with:

Jag vill hångla med dig

Oh, and the :silent: obviously meant "kiss", right?

:wink: Night!

Back
Top Bottom