PLEBA girls party-WARNING: going after Bono will get you tasered by VP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty Cat said:
LOL SG I would have freaked before I let someone practice on me! But hell I even let Mr. Cat take a stab at me one night, so if I was ever uncouncious or anything he would know what to do. He was total crap at it! He jabbed me so hard right in the muscle on my thigh! I about went thru the roof! I wanted to punch him. mwhahaha That sure as heck won't be happening again. lol

My husband and two of our good friends were also in the class with me, and we used to practice on each other outside of class... until Bob ruined a pair of Mark's jeans by getting blood all over them :tsk:

:D

dazzledbylight said:

well having been to mONTREAL & tORONTO AT YOUNG AGE ?? 13 & 14? I always did like Canada.

:lol: Like I said earlier, I mock because I love. :) Mind you, if I had any say, I would have been out there campaigning for Kerry like crazy....but I respect other's political beliefs. :) :hug:

Russty Cat said:
LOL SG I would have freaked before I let someone practice on me! But hell I even let Mr. Cat take a stab at me one night, so if I was ever uncouncious or anything he would know what to do. He was total crap at it! He jabbed me so hard right in the muscle on my thigh! I about went thru the roof! I wanted to punch him. mwhahaha That sure as heck won't be happening again. lol

:yikes: good gracious!!!! did he think he was like injecting a chicken under the skin with some specialty flavorful sause before it went in the stove ?!:huh: :hug:

we have to do that with the tasers, too, our officers have to be shocked once before they are authorized to use it

Oh, damn it... I just gave away my surprise advantage over VP and Sarahs little plan :doh: :giggle:

Yes, they really do it, but no I never got that far in the law enforcement training :phew:!

VintagePunk said:

:lol: Like I said earlier, I mock because I love. :) Mind you, if I had any say, I would have been out there campaigning for Kerry like crazy....but I respect other's political beliefs. :) :hug:

I am a very vocal and adamant Democrat.

I sincerely wish we could re-elect Bill Clinton. :yes:

I was FLOORED by the election this year :huh:

Sad_Girl said:
we have to do that with the tasers, too, our officers have to be shocked once before they are authorized to use it

Oh, damn it... I just gave away my surprise advantage over VP and Sarahs little plan :doh: :giggle:

Yes, they really do it, but no I never got that far in the law enforcement training :phew:!

Our tasers will be harder and more shocking. :evil:

:lol:

dazzledbylight said:
*raises a glass* choose you own imbibement

here's to friends Old & New !!! :hug: s

17.gif

lol Dazz he definetly thought he could just stab the hell out of me and I wouldn't mind. He did have to do it again one night, I was shaking so bad and having a hard time breathing so I couldn't load the syringe up and after a few minutes of me not being able to give myself the shot he took it away and did it. He was much more gentle that time and kept apologizing the whole time. I did get my revenge once though when he came in to help and I threw up all over him. LOL I will be paying for that one for quite some time. :laugh:

SG at least practice makes perfect. I have a fav lab girl at the hospital who takes blood from me and never leaves a bruise and it hardly hurts at all. She is a dream.

I got the Mojo/ u2 ish...

I read the interview part....good....drooled over the pics :drool: :drool: But didn't yet read the commentary about the 3 o4 albums times that were like turning points of various kinds for them.

AND ALSO the Free U2 Jukebox CD is quite cool!!! I've been spinning it several times today.

I wish i had a 3-disk CD player.... the big boom box that my mom donated to me....the cover of the CD is slightly broken so youcan'tr just close it and have it play anymore. I have to put a heavy nbook on top every time and then push it around till the correct contact is made Then it'll -play

Russty Cat said:
lol Dazz he definetly thought he could just stab the hell out of me and I wouldn't mind. He did have to do it again one night, I was shaking so bad and having a hard time breathing so I couldn't load the syringe up and after a few minutes of me not being able to give myself the shot he took it away and did it. He was much more gentle that time and kept apologizing the whole time. I did get my revenge once though when he came in to help and I threw up all over him. LOL I will be paying for that one for quite some time. :laugh:

SG at least practice makes perfect. I have a fav lab girl at the hospital who takes blood from me and never leaves a bruise and it hardly hurts at all. She is a dream.

Now THAT is love :lmao:

My husband and I were together for my 21st birthday... I can't believe he married me after THAT night!

I hated fecking Clinton with a passion! If he is ever president again I will be moving my ass to Canada or Ireland. Whoever will take me!

I'm not a democrat or a repulican. I'm what my father calls a political hippy. I don't really have a party that I fit into, cuz my views are very different on many different things.

VintagePunk said:
Speaking of intelligent...and (maybe wrongly, who knows?) I don't consider myself a slouch in that area....but holy shit.

Bono, in "Conversation With Bono"???

OMG.

:yes: He's something else altogether, that one

**And it's one of the sexiest things about him, too

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

I am a very vocal and adamant Democrat.

I sincerely wish we could re-elect Bill Clinton. :yes:

I was FLOORED by the election this year :huh:

yeaH.....:( :sad: :scream:

< i do have trouble with others political beleifs when they involve further keeping or throwing certain groups of peole back into second & third-class "citizenship".> <still doesn't have a passport :shifty: >

Sad_Girl said:

My husband and I were together for my 21st birthday... I can't believe he married me after THAT night!

Indeed that is love! :lol:

:yuck: One of my friends threw up into my purse once. I wanted to throw it out or throw her out of the car....but I still love her :heart: :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

ROFL SG! I got a migraine headache on my wedding night from all the damn drinking I did that day. I was barely 21. Lets just say there was a lot left to be desired that night. :wink:

Russty Cat said:
Nighty night Bri! Sweaty dreams. :hug: :heart:

Dazz I will be praying for you as well. I totally understand where your coming from. i spent most of my childhood caring for my mother and father who were both very ill. And raising my three brothers. I finally had to move hundreds of miles away to gain my sanity. I hope it all works out for you and your sister. :hug:

and I thought I had it rough! :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Speaking of intelligent...and (maybe wrongly, who knows?) I don't consider myself a slouch in that area....but holy shit.

Bono, in "Conversation With Bono"???

OMG.

:yes: That book floored me. Bono's insights and intelligence are absolutely amazing.

dazzledbylight said:

yeaH.....:( :sad: :scream:

< i do have trouble with others political beleifs when they involve further keeping or throwing certain groups of peole back into second & third-class "citizenship".> <still doesn't have a passport :shifty: >

I say I'm a democrat, but the thing is, sort of like with organized religion, I hate all of the little things that go on underneath... like voting down a sensible law because it was put forward by the other party

:rant:

there are a lot of stupid, hypocritical things that go on unneccesarily

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Russty...curious...are you a Bush supporter?

I wouldn't say I was supporter of his. Politics are very hard for me, because I feel very strongly about one big issue, War! I'm so against war that I can't agree with what Bush is doing. My father was a vietnam vet and it fucked him up. My husband is a gulf war veteran and it has fucked him up, as well as our childrens health. I'm more of a passaficst so I can't agree with what Bush is doing. I do like some of his ideas, but I didn't vote for him. I didn't vote at all.

Lets just say I'm in a long wage battle against our goverment. Until they recognize my husband and the pain they have caused him I will not vote in their fucked up elections. I have serioulsy considered moving to another country, but Mr. Cat won't.

Russty Cat said:

ROFL SG! I got a migraine headache on my wedding night from all the damn drinking I did that day. I was barely 21. Lets just say there was a lot left to be desired that night. :wink:

:sad: Man, I had a shitty morning and even early afternoon on my wedding (thanks in no small part to the best man :mad: ) but after we left and went home... that night is probably my favorite memory. or at least top five. (We didn't leave for our honeymoon until the next morning) It was absolutely incredible.
Back when Mark and I were soulmates, and just so deeply in love and friendship it was awe inspiring.

Now it's touch and go, day-to-day. but I guess it'll either make it stronger in the end or it'll make me stronger when I have to go on :shrug:

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:

I wouldn't say I was supporter of his. Politics are very hard for me, because I feel very strongly about one big issue, War! I'm so against war that I can't agree with what Bush is doing. My father was a vietnam vet and it fucked him up. My husband is a gulf war veteran and it has fucked him up, as well as our childrens health. I'm more of a passaficst so I can't agree with what Bush is doing. I do like some of his ideas, but I didn't vote for him. I didn't vote at all.

Lets just say I'm in a long wage battle against our goverment. Until they recognize my husband and the pain they have caused him I will not vote in their fucked up elections. I have serioulsy considered moving to another country, but Mr. Cat won't.

I'm very sorry about your dad & Mr Cat.... I've read alot on the mistreatment the vets have gotten in many areas...:sad: :hug:

FlyYourKite said:

:yes: That book floored me. Bono's insights and intelligence are absolutely amazing.

I have yet to buy that book, but it's on my U2 wish list. :D

Originally posted by Russty Cat

That's how my mom feels. She wants to change her citizenship back to South Korean or move back there. :lol:

Actually, I didn't vote in the last election. I'm a Democrat, but I didn't like Kerry at all.

'nite, Dazzled! :hug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom