PLEBA girls party-WARNING: going after Bono will get you tasered by VP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
I heard on the London radio station (Fly!) FM 96 about a nurse that goes around doing piercing/botox parties...and very often, the people are under the influence....

:hyper: :hyper:

My identity was supposed to be a secret VP! :mad: :laugh:

Seriously though, that's funny. And woooooo FM 96! :hyper:

FlyYourKite said:

*ahem* Keep your hands to yourself SG :laugh:

That's a really nice design! :yes:

Maybe we don't want SG to keep her hands to herself!! :sexywink:

OMG, I'm actually going to be meeting some of you people....I promise I'm not as freaky as I make myself sound!! :lmao:

Not entirely

:wink:

dazzledbylight said:
:uhoh: :uhoh: :eek:huh:

um....i gotta bring up something potentially serious....only because it's getting back to the work week....

On thurs nite my sis told me she got a contact from an excutive 'headhunter" ....[she's been struggling off & on for a bunch of years to switch jobs/careers {she well respected/known in her field, and has certainly treasured the good times and aLL THE PERKS AND OPPS THE MONEY SHE MAKES FROM IT].

iT'S NOT THE JOB WHICH SHE DIDN'T SAy what it is....but she said something about "having to move".

SHe's just started the looking for a co-op or condo in her neigborhodd and she's always had dreams of having a townhouse near Midtown Manhaten some day.....

but this sounds more like ....moving out of town???? which would make me quite unhappy, unless it was close enough in the tri-state area to been in good contact with her NAd for hewr to continue sharing the visiting & bringing stuff to OUR PARENTS..kind of thing...:uhoh: Now I've been very good...this is the kind of begining of an over worry anxiety bout....thaT I'VE KEPT IN CHECK SINCE IT'S ONLY A POSSIBILTY AT THE MOMENT, NOT EVEN A PROBABILITY AT THIS POINT....

I could use some luck inn one of several ways10 she doesn't get/take it
2) it's in a comfortable reach of NYC
3) IF it's gasp far away...I've got enough strength and support system to weather it well.

:hug: I understand that. My sister moved away for several years, and that was tough. Sounds like you depend on her some, too. I'm sure whatever happens, though, it will all work out for the best.
I'll keep you in my prayers, though; and be sure to let me know how it works out

VintagePunk said:

:drool:

You're just trying to get me to make out with you after the show, aren't you? :sexywink:

:lmao:

ROFL! I never thought I'd say this, but when Vanessa showed me all of her tattoos and was talking to me I was a bit attracted to her. :reject: :shocked: It didn't help the fact that she had great pink dreadlocks, lots of piercings, and a beautiful accent. *sigh* When she showed me the tattoos on her chest I was ready to ask her to marry me. :evil: mwhahaha Its funny how sometimes it doesn't matter what gender someone is when they just click with ya, you get all fluttery and excited just being with them.

VintagePunk said:

OMG, I'm actually going to be meeting some of you people....I promise I'm not as freaky as I make myself sound!! :lmao:

Not entirely

Suuuuure VP. :wink:

Honestly, meeting people from the internet is always hilarious. Cause everyone has these preconceived notions about what the person's supposed to act like/be like just from posts....and it always proves to be a fun time. :up: Hehe I can't wait ladies! :hyper:

VintagePunk said:

Not entirely

:lol:
I was thinking the same thing :reject:

actually when I'm drunk I act NEARLY as outrageous in real life as I do here... normally I'm only like... half this bad :shifty:

dazzledbylight said:
:uhoh: :uhoh: :eek:huh:

um....i gotta bring up something potentially serious....only because it's getting back to the work week....

On thurs nite my sis told me she got a contact from an excutive 'headhunter" ....[she's been struggling off & on for a bunch of years to switch jobs/careers {she well respected/known in her field, and has certainly treasured the good times and aLL THE PERKS AND OPPS THE MONEY SHE MAKES FROM IT].

iT'S NOT THE JOB WHICH SHE DIDN'T SAy what it is....but she said something about "having to move".

SHe's just started the looking for a co-op or condo in her neigborhodd and she's always had dreams of having a townhouse near Midtown Manhaten some day.....

but this sounds more like ....moving out of town???? which would make me quite unhappy, unless it was close enough in the tri-state area to been in good contact with her NAd for hewr to continue sharing the visiting & bringing stuff to OUR PARENTS..kind of thing...:uhoh: Now I've been very good...this is the kind of begining of an over worry anxiety bout....thaT I'VE KEPT IN CHECK SINCE IT'S ONLY A POSSIBILTY AT THE MOMENT, NOT EVEN A PROBABILITY AT THIS POINT....

I could use some luck inn one of several ways10 she doesn't get/take it
2) it's in a comfortable reach of NYC
3) IF it's gasp far away...I've got enough strength and support system to weather it well.

Awww :hug: No matter what happens, we're often stronger...and find the resources we need...to deal with whatever is thrown on us. I've been in the position of being pretty much the sole caregiver for my mom, and it's just something you get done, because you have to. If you ever need to talk, e-mail me. dlw@execulink.com

:hug: :hug:

Russty Cat said:

ROFL! I never thought I'd say this, but when Vanessa showed me all of her tattoos and was talking to me I was a bit attracted to her. :reject: :shocked: It didn't help the fact that she had great pink dreadlocks, lots of piercings, and a beautiful accent. *sigh* When she showed me the tattoos on her chest I was ready to ask her to marry me. :evil: mwhahaha Its funny how sometimes it doesn't matter what gender someone is when they just click with ya, you get all fluttery and excited just being with them.

:yes: I totally agree Russty. Although in my case, I love girls but girls with tattoos just boosts the rating up ten hundred points :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

I seriously kinda like this design
heart.jpg

I like it! :D Looks like the heart I have on my desktop wallpaper.

Originally posted by VintagePunk

OMG, I'm actually going to be meeting some of you people....I promise I'm not as freaky as I make myself sound!!

Not entirely

Are you sure? :eyebrow:

:wink: :hug:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
:hmm:
There's beer tents at Ikeafest..........
Perhaps I should give Vp a wide berth.......or perhaps rent a room at one of the conviently nearby hotel or motel?
:sexywink:

:ohmy:

T'would be a nice thought, but I never drink when I'm driving. :hug:

FlyYourKite said:

Honestly, meeting people from the internet is always hilarious. Cause everyone has these preconceived notions about what the person's supposed to act like/be like just from posts....and it always proves to be a fun time. :up: Hehe I can't wait ladies! :hyper:

I've never met *anyone* from the net.
I will probably end up being entirely shy and quiet...or better yet, show you how I can put my foot in my mouth.
And then no one will love me ...*sigh*

Russty Cat said:

So you like freaky girls? :lol: I'm afraid I'd be too boring for ya...:sigh:

Hang in there dazzled. :hug: My sis moved a few months ago (to Vegas), and I know what it's like. I kinda had to rearrange my living situation, and now I'm stuck at home.....again.

Eh, my parents don't mind. They missed me, I guess. :D

~BrightestStar~ said:

I will probably end up being entirely shy and quiet...or better yet, show you how I can put my foot in my mouth.

Aww I will still love you Bri. :hug: :laugh:

Hmm I wonder what people will think of the real Fly :hmm:

FlyYourKite said:

Actually, I've met several people I originally met online (used to chat at a baseball site, in another lifetime) and they were all pretty much the way they seemed online. I loved each and every experience, and I'm sure the same will hold true with you girls. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: I understand that. My sister moved away for several years, and that was tough. Sounds like you depend on her some, too. I'm sure whatever happens, though, it will all work out for the best.
I'll keep you in my prayers, though; and be sure to let me know how it works out

I depend on her somewhat more than she does on me....but nothing like it had been over 25 yrs ago. We were able to mostly re-negotiate our relationship as adult sibs. Luckily past baggage/ current comparisions etc usually DON'T get in the way of our friendship. We do have some great times together.

Russty Cat said:

In my human development class we studied this chart of human sexuality which basically was like a sliding scale and said rarely was anybody all the way to one side or the other... then the teacher pointed out that 'girl crushes' often manifest in the sort of idolistic friendship "Oh my God, she is so cool, and so pretty, and so smart and I wanna BE HER and she is actually my friend, how awesome is that?!?!?"

:hmm: apparantly I've had a 'girlfriend' since seventh grade :D

we used to get together to write fan fic about new kids on the block :reject: :shh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'd be scared to meet anyone on the net (except you guys, of course! :hug: ).

Knowing me, I'd attract some weirdo/psycho killer type person. :huh: I didn't have the greatest luck meeting guys in real life, let alone on the net.

Awww.....we love you! :hug: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

In my human development class we studied this chart of human sexuality which basically was like a sliding scale and said rarely was anybody all the way to one side or the other... then the teacher pointed out that 'girl crushes' often manifest in the sort of idolistic friendship "Oh my God, she is so cool, and so pretty, and so smart and I wanna BE HER and she is actually my friend, how awesome is that?!?!?"

:hmm: apparantly I've had a 'girlfriend' since seventh grade :D

we used to get together to write fan fic about new kids on the block :reject: :shh:

:wink: New Kids on the Block!

I studied that in one of my classes too, SG! It is very interesting. Sadly (or not so sadly, I haven't quite figured that out yet) I don't fit into that idolistic friendship category! :lol:

:reject:

FlyYourKite said:
Holy crap....:reject:

I just did 100ish posts in half a day

:lol:

Hmmmm, I think I'm officially addicted :shh:

Admitting you have a problem is always the first step :wink:

**edited:
It's not sad, it's so important to let yourself take the time to figure out who you really are and what you want out of life.
I think we all grow up with this idea of 'normal' and 'good' or whatever, which is so totally not NORMAL it just screws us up because we're so freaked out trying to BE 'normal'

Did that make any sense at all? :scratch:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom