Pleba Girl's Party - U23D now popping out Down Under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have scared Alisaura to her core twice and all because I was on a sugar high. my brain seems to think everything's funny, or can be funny, when I'm hyper.

It wasn't until I had the headache this morning that I realized I might have had one too many. But I slept well at least. Had one hell of a weird ass dream, but still. Sleep is good.

Hopefully I didn't scare you folks to much with my drunk posting :uhoh:

pretty good............some good work in art, tho :shifty: I spent too much time being here ......:giggle:

I was also researching various tree-shapes of Crab-apple tree variteties :heart: :drool: for a piece or art i mentioned earlier.

then popped up to upper nearly upper-westside (vs upper mid- tow @ barnes & noble to browse through books---freeform knitting ( I got a real cool idea from that), master jewlelry designers :drool: & more on guitar playing!

Then rode the buses down to here lower mid-town :D

I couldn't resist the Blue Craic & the Net

Last edited:
lots of stuff.....

wait for edit............list

I don't make some big distinction between some of the various art forms....like betwween fine art & a good amount of illustration.

SO.......I draw......usualy these days till i get some more stuff- in regular ole ball point pen :giggle: in one of my major styles it cimes out quite interesting. Eventually will discuss with my art teachers (not accredited place) what I might replece it with to get similat effects with more profession art tools.
I also use medium to very fine line black makers. Sometimes Pencil -good qualityvarious gradations of hard/soft graphite changes the look from very dark to very light grayish lines.

more to come..........

I used to do very heavily-applied colored pencils-- but since a freak shoulder accident in '91-- and finally realizing several years later that I could NOT do that any more :madspit: -- i healed well, BUT the bone scar hits my clavical, and that makes it painful adtfer awhile to work in the postion I needed to use to do that style.

SO I am SLOWLY playing around with acrylics, watercolors. I 've done wc in the past off & on. Acrylics-been lots a years in between.

I 've also done film still photgraphy and a generous gift from a friend of a l'il digital camera has opened up regular digital photgraphy, AND highly manipulated digi-photographs in Photoshop!
ALso Corel Painter 8 & 9 to do electronically imatated physical art materials.

I can't use dry-patels-- too dusty & my left-handed curl -ugh- it smears too too easliy.
SO COREL PAINTER's e-pastel are WONDERFUL!.I'm having a great time learning these! :hyper: :drool:

SOme of C-P's electrical simulations of physical art materials are better than others...
Pastels is wonderful, Sum-e (japenese ink paintings), some of the watercolor & oil painting. BUT NOT the Impasto- very thick texture--- it looks too fake to me.

hem a try just to see how good they are.I haVEN'D USED PENCIL MUCH-- I HAVE TOgive them a try just to see how good they are.

THEN there's my assemblage sculptures.:heart: Haven't done thyem really since the mid 80's but I have a few new ideas and hope to do some later in this year!

PLUS..........YUP :eeklaugh: STILL MORE--

I do quite unique sterling silver round[and copper when i can't afford SS] wire and flat wire jewelry with OR without glass/or semi-precious beads.

There's bead-weaving :drool:which I'm realtively new at- not done much yet.

AND I Learned how to knit about 5 yrs ago--I'm a low-intermediate level knitter. I JUST taught myslf via the Net how to do cable stitches! SOmething i was too "nervous" to try after the instructions I read made me go:huh:. earlier on.

Last edited:
Diane: An exclusive to you (feel free to share with anyone)

I'm working on a sequel to Adam and Lucy. (A good, long sequel that may end up being as long as the first story)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom