Pleba Girl's Party - U23D now popping out Down Under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
Hope youc an see it Diane! otherwise come to holland :D it's still in cinemas here!

:drool: I'm havin' a random great day... school was really great, had some interview training, I really found my self confidence there... I went to the guitar store afterwards, found what I was looking for :drool: and now I'm eating a fancy ham and cheese sandwich with tomato and some herbs on it..
:whistle: and a pint of Guinness

I'm so glad :hug:

Do any sightseeing??? :shifty:

Drea said:
Oh btw - though only Molly will likely care :wink: - a bunch of the Lettuce Knit regulars (inlcuding me!) got name-checked in the Yarn Harlot's new book :D I just found this out last night when Aleta (who is also mentioned in that essay) pointed it out to me... I don't have the book yet :lol: (The "Birds of a feather" chapter, IIRC) Clearly the night she's thinking of when she wrote it was last summer, as she refers to Jen as still being preggers and our "three pregnant witches" as the running joke was all gave birth between Sept and Oct :wink:

you forgot about me! :madspit:

:wink:

congrats! :D

Why would they dub it into Italian? I mean, granted :bono: tries to speak some Italian when they're there, but most of the time he's speaking English - I don't see why this would be any different :wink:

I actually think it's great that he tries to speak whatever language of the country they're in.

I dunno why I thought that. Now that I think about it, they wouldn't do that.

Since it probably won't be there anyway, I won't worry about it.

:yippie:

Boston is winning! :hyper: :dance:

I think it's time to put Paps back in my sig. :yes:

:tsk:

Jon PAPelbon. The Boston Red Sox's closing pitcher.

I loves him :love:

They're playing the Detroit Tigers and KILLED them tonight! :yippie: They were playing TO last week.

:hmm:

well, if you were here, you could watch me being all hyper over the BoSox... or you could catch U2 3D...

I suggest addictinggames.com :yes:

:yes: I love it when I'm bored at work and there's no baseball.

I enjoy hockey too. It's my second-favourite. I went on a date to a hockey game and scared the bejesus out of my date because I turned into this cheering, screaming, hockey superfan. I'm actually very shy and quiet IRL.

Back
Top Bottom