Pleba Girls Party - U2 & Us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

As long as you insist on wearing that outfit, I'm going to call you moobs :tongue: :lol:

:hug: how'd your day go?

Moobs?! :laugh:!!!!

Well, I was all set to do it tonight, but I ended up getting distracted by some other stuff (homework included)
So I'll strip tommorrow instead. :lol:

My day was alright, I was rather sleepy.
(chemistry :madwife: )

How are you today? :hug:

Russty Cat said:

When we moved from our old house I found a beer in our fridge that was from when my father visited and bought some. 4 years earlier! :shocked: :lmao: It was a near beer called Panther Piss! I'm totally not kidding. It was the cheapest shit ever. And my dad bought a six pack for like $2 and only drank a few. We joked with him about how we still had the beer and we could mail it too him if he wanted it.

Fade to a few weeks later when Mr. Cat has buddies over helping pack things up on to the moving truck. His best mate goes to the fridge to get something to drink. Nothing unusal, expect Mr. Cat walks in and finds him drinking the 4 year old beer! :eek: :lol: His buddy was like "What's wrong?!" When Mr. Cat told him how old it was his friend just shrugged, drank the rest and said "Its just well aged." :lol:

It may actually be alcoholic now! :laugh:

the rockin edge said:
I was 18 before i had any alcohol :shifty:

it's more like i'm at the store with her and things suddenly get in the basket :whistle:

:shifty: I use to do that with my mom too. :giggle: My mom still calls me the Magazine Queen. I was always sneaking them in at the last minute. hehe

I started drinking at home when I was 16. :reject: This is something I will never let my girls do. Lets just say the history of alcohol and my brothers and I are not good. :no: My kids will have to wait till they are 21 before I will buy them anything. I'm so mean. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Oh, the classic 'Where did these chocolate chip cookies come from?' trick :wink:

I mean, once you're up at the check out, who's gonna put any 'surprise' items like that back? :shifty: :laugh:

:yes: but she doesn't care...just makes me pay her when we get home :wink:

Russty Cat said:

When we moved from our old house I found a beer in our fridge that was from when my father visited and bought some. 4 years earlier! :shocked: :lmao: It was a near beer called Panther Piss! I'm totally not kidding.

nice name :wink: i had some great ale in england called Dogs Bollocks :laugh:

:wave: :wave: :wave:
Just arriving back! Lib is NOT open today!
a few things i didn't have time ro mention before about the sims....

Go simdiane &simPopAdam!! :hyper:

when simfly &simvp resurfaced :lmao:
thank goodness i supressed the snort that that sprung up..:uhoh: OTHERWISe i might have had nosey people wanting to see what i was looking at..
btw nice wedding dress

I Love rhe Shoo Sisters..when the other one gets older.there's got to be some simmiscief they can get into! :laugh:

AND.....while i may be begging............ I ALSO want to hang out with my pleabaville gals.
I don't forget my buds...no, no.

more geetair for me, mu & jp and what ever else :D :D

Last edited:
Btw, SG, last night at some ungodly hour I read chapter 3. :love:
I don't know what you were so worried about my dear. Honestly, I really enjoyed it.
And I think I said it before, but I really think you've just "captured" them. I am not shamed to admit to giggling quite a bit (and I fairly certain it was due to the story and not lack of sleep :wink: )

So, I only have one thing to suggest.....
:uhoh:

Chapter 4?!? :hyper:

:wink: :hug:

the rockin edge said:

nice name :wink: i had some great ale in england called Dogs Bollocks :laugh:

:lmao: Did it have a nice picture of the hind end of a big dog on the front? :wink: At least it tasted good.

258.gif

:lmao: Oh yeah this makes me want to drink it.

dazzledbylight said:
RUSSTY !!! :hug:

I know you've been draggy here & there. any offers yet!

and WOW opening up your own teaching studio wiith A FRieND
9in oregon!
:hyper:

So far no offers on this place yet, but we had three people cruise by and pick up flyers that we have out by the for sale sign, so hopefully soon. :crossingmyfingers: :hyper:

I'm so excited about the new studio and shop. I checked out the local quilt shops in town this weekend and I hate to say it, but I blow them out of the water as far as knowledge and experience. :drool: One of the gals who works at one of the stores even told me that I'm way ahead of all of them. I don't want to run the other shops out I just want to come in and cover the stuff they don't. Mr. Cat is really supportive and already has lots of ideas for my shop and says it takes priority over the new house. We are gonna paint and get it going first before we decorate the house part of the church. :dance:

MBS said:
Btw, SG, last night at some ungodly hour I read chapter 3. :love :
I don't know what you were so worried about my dear. Honestly, I really enjoyed it.
And I think I said it before, but I really think you've just "captured" them. I am not shamed to admit to giggling quite a bit (and I fairly certain it was due to the story and not lack of sleep :wink : )

So, I only have one thing to suggest.....
:uhoh :

Chapter 4?!? :hype r:

:wink : :hug :

:eek: Thanks! :D I am getting rather enthused now that the story is starting to roll; I'll be able to start getting into the stuff I was most interested in writing now that some of the early on stuff is out of the way. And I had a new idea or two today :shifty: :wink:

Chemistry :madspit:

the rockin edge said:

53070.jpg

edit: i see you found the picture :wink:

it was good, but the Hobgoblin was better:wink: :drool:

:lol: Hobgoblin sounds like something my friend would like. She is a huge ale drinker. Last time we went out to a local pub I bought her a drink, cuz she was broke. She wanted this thing called a Kilt Lifter. It was really dark and smelled horrible. :lol: I was happy with my soda. :wink:

MBS said:
Oh and may I just say....

:drool :

Can SimBri tie him up and take him home with her? : hyper:

:lol :

They really hit it off; they became friends on his first visit :hyper: :yes: She makes him laugh really hard, it's adorable :cute: and they :blahblah: talk and talk and talk :wink:

Russty Cat said:
258.gif

:lmao : Oh yeah this makes me want to drink it.

:lmao:

Hey Dazz! :hug:

Russty Cat said:

:lol: Hobgoblin sounds like something my friend would like. She is a huge ale drinker. Last time we went out to a local pub I bought her a drink, cuz she was broke. She wanted this thing called a Kilt Lifter. It was really dark and smelled horrible. :lol: I was happy with my soda. :wink:

:lol: my uncle has somewhat trained me as a beer connoisseur in the last year:wink: :nerd: :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

Thanks! I am getting rather enthused now that the story is starting to roll; I'll be able to start getting into the stuff I was most interested in writing now that some of the early on stuff is out of the way.

You're welcome :hug: You really earn all the praise you get, :love:

And I had a new idea or two today :shifty :wink:

A mysterious Canadian girl with red hair appears randomly in the story and Bono whisks her off her feet?
:happy:

No?

:sigh:

Darn it, foiled again. :angry:

;)

Russty Cat said:

So far no offers on this place yet, but we had three people cruise by and pick up flyers that we have out by the for sale sign, so hopefully soon. :crossingmyfingers: :hyper:

I'm so excited about the new studio and shop. I checked out the local quilt shops in town this weekend and I hate to say it, but I blow them out of the water as far as knowledge and experience. :drool: One of the gals who works at one of the stores even told me that I'm way ahead of all of them. I don't want to run the other shops out I just want to come in and cover the stuff they don't. Mr. Cat is really supportive and already has lots of ideas for my shop and says it takes priority over the new house. We are gonna paint and get it going first before we decorate the house part of the church. :dance:

omg! :dance:
this is absolutely wonderful ! ~~ Russty !!!:happy: :hyper: :hug: :hyper: :happy:

now you take extra care of yourself so you can ENJOY this superb gift!!!

MBS said:

You're welcome :hug: You really earn all the praise you get, :love:

A mysterios Canadian girl with red hair appears randomly in the story and Bono whisks her off her feet?
:happy:

No?

:sigh:

Darn it, foiled again. :angry:

;)

I may be a bit biased against Canadian girls, seeing as one of them actually gets to be Adam's girlfriend :madspit: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

They really hit it off; they became friends on his first visit :hyper :yes She makes him laugh really hard, it's adorable :cute: and they :blahblah: talk and talk and talk :wink:

:love: :cute:
Awwww!!

And the :blahblah: sounds about right... :lol:

Maybe SimBri can hold off on the cat aquirement? :lol:

Btw Russty, I forgot to metnion, I'm soo excited for you! It sounds amazing. LMAO at the confessional bathhroom.

Back
Top Bottom