Pleba Girls Party - U2 & Us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey Drea, thanks..although i'm not listening to that now, the site is down so that was ages ago :wink: amazing song though :drool:

we're fools to desert our brothers in arms :drool: :drool:

hey SG :D

i'm watching the JT LA show dvd, it focuses way too much on Bono :tsk:

:uhoh:

:shifty:

Last edited:
the rockin edge said:
sitting here watching the dvd, posting on here and dinking around on my guitar:wink: sooo not too much :laugh:

I had to read that three times before I totally comprehended it :lmao: My brain got totally hung up on the word dinking :lmao: :lmao:

Oh thanks, now I have that scene from Spaceballs in my head where the Dinks are leading Princess Vespa, Dot, Barf and Lonestar to Yogurt's cave... :giggle:

o/~ Dink dink... dink dink dink dink dink dink.. o/~

it's not - my brain read it as drinking first... then my mind fell into the gutter to imagine dinking around with a guitar (This one time, at Band Camp...)

Hey :wave:
Can't stay. Just popping in to say hi.
Went to doctor this morn and "Yep, you did it again" was what that hunk of honey in the white coat said to me :drool: My doctor is sooooooo yummy.
So, back to the muscle relaxers.
Going to bed.
See you all later :kiss: and :hug:

Aw GG :hug: Sorry to hear you re-injured yourself; glad you saw your hot dr about it and that you have good pills to help :) Night hun, sweet drug-induced dreams! :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

I found a beer in my parents refrigerator today! :shocked: I think it's been there since before I was born :lmao:

:lmao:

i'm already thinking how to get my mom to "help me" refill that part of the fridge :hmm:

MBS :drool:

i'm trying to think of someone to share an alter with, it could be such fun :hmm:

Hi Tre and Bri :wave: :hug: :heart: :hug:

Sorry I dropped off for a few my mum called. Wanted to make sure we got home okay and how things with the house were going. We had a good giggle about the confessional loo. :giggle: She is moving into her new house next week so we had to do a whole I'm more stressed out then you bit. :lol:

I swear the word dinking just gives me this whole Beavis and Butthead thing going on in my head.

"You said dinking! Hehehehehehehehehehe"

"Shut up, Butthead!"

"Dinking! hehehehehehehehe" :lmao:

the rockin edge said:

:lmao:

i'm already thinking how to get my mom to "help me" refill that part of the fridge :hmm:

Mom! Buy me booze! :lol:

Actually, :hmm: I was only 17 the first time my mom let me drink a wine cooler that was in our fridge, so I guess I sort of did that!

Sad_Girl said:

I found a beer in my parents refrigerator today! :shocked: I think it's been there since before I was born :lmao:

When we moved from our old house I found a beer in our fridge that was from when my father visited and bought some. 4 years earlier! :shocked: :lmao: It was a near beer called Panther Piss! I'm totally not kidding. It was the cheapest shit ever. And my dad bought a six pack for like $2 and only drank a few. We joked with him about how we still had the beer and we could mail it too him if he wanted it.

Fade to a few weeks later when Mr. Cat has buddies over helping pack things up on to the moving truck. His best mate goes to the fridge to get something to drink. Nothing unusal, expect Mr. Cat walks in and finds him drinking the 4 year old beer! :eek: :lol: His buddy was like "What's wrong?!" When Mr. Cat told him how old it was his friend just shrugged, drank the rest and said "Its just well aged." :lol:

the rockin edge said:
I was 18 before i had any alcohol :shifty:

it's more like i'm at the store with her and things suddenly get in the basket :whistle:

Oh, the classic 'Where did these chocolate chip cookies come from?' trick :wink:

I mean, once you're up at the check out, who's gonna put any 'surprise' items like that back? :shifty: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom