Pleba Girls Party - U2 & Us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

whats an FPA? :scratch: you get to study adobe photoshop:drool: and gym as in gymnastics? i love gymnastics :drool:

FPA stands for fine and practical arts :yuck: and gym as in physical education :yuck: X1000000

sami0201 said:

You can...it just takes some time :evil: :wink:

She's 9 and she knows who Bono and Edge are :lmao: She listens to them sometimes and she even has a really cool friend who likes them!! :laugh: My other cousin, her sister, who is 5 even knows who Bono is because of me :lol: :evil:

:applaud: well done

my little cousin is 12 and my nieces are 15 and 13:hmm:

circa1992 said:

FPA stands for fine and practical arts :yuck : and gym as in physical education :yuck : X1000000

oh PE :yikes::hug:

i used to hate most of the sport we did at school, hockey, athletics, fitness things , rounders :grumpy:

me and kat always wanted to do trampolining (in my last year at school we had a teacher who was qualified to teach it but she taught the year below instead :grumpy: )

of course theres now a trampoline club at my old scholl

:madwife::madwife:

i loved gymnastics aswelll, but the stuff we did at school i could do aged7 or 8 :lol:

:cute: :love:
2006_0129Jamie7months0369.jpg

2006_0129Jamie7months0368.jpg

^ 2 of my 3 favourite men in the world :love: :heart:

Last edited:
Dublin :drool:

I was going to take NI back as a surprise for his birthday in April but his sister phoned tonight and there's like 3 to 5 of them coming over to see him :yikes:

My house is going to be full of drunk Irish people :lol:

Looks like my first time this year wil be June

:wink:

WildHoney said:
Dublin :drool :

I was going to take NI back as a surprise for his birthday in April but his sister phoned tonight and there's like 3 to 5 of them coming over to see him :yikes:

My house is going to be full of drunk Irish people :lol:

Looks like my first time this year wil be June

:wink :

it was a nice thoguht though wild , you taking him back for his birthday :cute:

drunk irish people :drool:

june :hyper: as soon as everyone starts makin gplans let me know and i will book somewhere to stay (kat wants to come) :wink': think im converting her to dublin :evil:

Back
Top Bottom