PLEBA Girls Party: Treat Daddy well and...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Jules! I saw that we both just missed ruff earlier! :(

Wild - Hmmm i wonder if we'd get a reply from B concerning staying at The Clarence!!!! :hmm: :hyper: :combust: :faint:

Hotel Wild? I thought you were staying at your in-laws???? :confused:

susanp6 said:

I was chatting with Russty one nite&she was agreeing with me that we both thought that John Lennon woould have loved someone like Bono since they shared all these justice&human rights issues in common! You reckon you'd agree Becky? :wink:

Yeah, definatley agree. Bono is a big Lennon fan anyway, he even called The Primeminister and the chancellor the Lennon and Mcartney of the british government, or something like that :reject:

John would have definatley loved all that bono has done regarding the Justice issues, I'm sure that he would have joined him on his crusade had he been around today!

Oh yes! The Labour party conference! That's right - He was joking around saying i love 'em both&hewas talking about John Lennon&Paul McCartney!!!! :giggle: Their faces were a picture as it was as if they thought he was talking about them!!! So funny&I remember i was telling Russty about that too! Gordon Brown def deserves credit for what he's done to help in cancelling the debt&B said that in Glasgow!!!! :up:

Russty Cat said:

I actually went to school to be an office manager and am also a trained seamstress, but 6 years ago I quit doing all of that to become a fulltime mixed medium artist. Currently I do most work with fibers, found objects, and photography. The rule of thumb around here is if its thin I can probably sew thru it and if I can't I'll figure out how to drill holes thru it or heat it up to puncture holes to make something out of it. Mr. Cat just came home today and asked me if I'd be interested in a bunch of old cds from his office. I can't wait for him to bring them home. I'm going to see what happens when you light one on fire. mwhahaha

That sounds like really cool work!!

I'm thinkin Cds will melt!

Ah well, all in the name of art!
I'll be posting my GCSE Graphic Design work soon if anyone is interested! Not to be cocky but, my makepovertyhistory project werent bad! and i came up 4 grades in a year :D

yeah i go on a bit! :D :D

I remember you said that Jules about going to Dublin! Fly has said she's coming over to work next summer&Wild&I will fef be there next summer i think for sure!!! :wink: :drool:

susanp6 said:
Oh yes! The Labour party conference! That's right - He was joking around saying i love 'em both&hewas talking about John Lennon&Paul McCartney!!!! :giggle: Their faces were a picture as it was as if they thought he was talking about them!!! So funny&I remember i was telling Russty about that too! Gordon Brown def deserves credit for what he's done to help in cancelling the debt&B said that in Glasgow!!!! :up:

Yeah, i was really happy when I heard what Gordon decided to do about the crisis :D

I trust you have all heard about U2's charitable donation?

Another for Toronto girls!!! :wink:

Wild just sent a text saying the site has died on her&to say nite!! :wink:

Hi Mucca!!!! :hyper: :hug: :D

I'm doing good! How are you doing?

SG did you remember that Bono is going to be on Meet the Press tonight?! Its not on till 7pm my time and then repeats at 10.

Mucca :hyper:

bbfcEdge.jpg

PopEdge.jpg

MUCCA!!!! :drool: :evil: Got a break from exam hell?

SG!!! I just loved your kids' pix, esp the :rockon:

BG, Russty, SG, Jules, Susan :hug:
Sorry if I've missed anyone.

I've been relaxing this weekend after 3 of my exams last week. One more to go :D

Yesterday I went karaokeing with a couple friends. 7 hours of none stop singing :drool:

Oh Russty I found a yummy Edgey HD today on another thread :drool:combust:

03915960.jpg

Back
Top Bottom