PLEBA girls party-too hot to handle!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Night Ruff :hug: Sweet dreams

guh.jpg

Sweet lord. Guh, indeed.

:censored:

*brushes strand of hair out of his face*

Well hello there, B. :flirt:

Sad_Girl said:

Not a problem :hyper:

No, Jo, I don't have any ticket at all for Chicago yet :sad: still working on that ; I have a GA for TO on the 17th and seats for Detroit Oct 25

GA for Oct. 25, nosebleed seat for Dec. 10 in Cleveland (if Bono isn't in Oslo on Dec. 10 to collect the Nobel Peace Prize, that is).

I shudder at the thought of how much Chicago tickets are gonna be ... but, hell, I want to be with you, be with you ... and see U2 earlier than in October.

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: I can just see me trying to convince my mom to let me line up the night before...hmm this is gonna be fun. *eyeroll* I'll tell her you'll be my adoptive-GAline-mommy and will take good care of me. :happy:

Of course I will be!!!! I'll take very good care of you! :hug:

I will not in any way corrupt you further.

Really.

:evil:

:lmao:

Bri and Fly, you have no sense of Adventure :lol:

We used to take transfer patient in the ambulance from our piss ant hospital to the nearest city... often in the middle of the night... one time this homeless guy came up to us while we were getting something to eat (after dropping off the patient) and he was complaining about his back hurting. We figured he was drug seeking, but my partner took a look under the back of his shirt. He'd been stabbed. :ohmy: I never have figured out just how a person can forget being stabbed. He was ok, after going to the ER.

VintagePunk said:

Sweet lord. Guh, indeed.

:censored:

*brushes strand of hair out of his face*

Well hello there, B. :flirt:

Jobob brushes VP out of the way, smooths hair behind B's ear.

Wow, B, just when I thought you weren't 'all that' back in the JT era ... well, this pic proves me wrong. :sexywink:

FlyYourKite said:

:lmao: I'm not sure I can be corrupted further.....but I know I can count on you to find a way VP :lol: :wink:

Well, if you think it's going to be getting you drunk so you can run into the street in front of the ACC at 4 am, you've got another thing coming, missy. :shame:

:lmao:

Just read a little article that said Johnny Depp bought drinks for everyone in a London pub a few nights ago to celebrate Charlie. :love: Man...what a guy. Could he get people to love him any more??

jobob said:

Jobob brushes VP out of the way, smooths hair behind B's ear.

Wow, B, just when I thought you weren't 'all that' back in the JT era ... well, this pic proves me wrong. :sexywink:

I saw JT Bono with the loose strand of hair hanging there oh-so casually, first! :madspit:

:lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Like tonight - I thought I was firmly grounded in my status as a Mullen Lover - then U2 granny goes and posts these:

e3404d24.jpg

7b2dfdda.jpg

edb1d0a1.jpg

I mean, hello! :combust: :combust: :combust:

*GUH* And here I am on the 'rents puter and can't save them!! :scream:

Okay, I'm gonna turn in too, girls. Before I came here tonight, I was reading Harry Potter. I had planned a marathon reading session, but after I got about 40 pages read, my eyes started closing, even though I was enjoying it. And yet I come here, and I wake right up.

I think it's reading all of those psych journals that have caused me to develop a stimulus-response reaction to picking up printed matter and then wanting to sleep. :sigh: There was a time when I used to stay up all night reading good books.

Night everyone. :hug:

Bri? Still here? Feel better. :hug: :clonelove:

Back
Top Bottom