PLEBA girls party-too hot to handle!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's FINALLY going to cool off here on Wednesday...

I've had my a/c on every day since we got back from vacation. That'll be nearly 3 weeks of unbearable heat. :ohmy:

I shudder to see my electric bill. :yikes:

Okay, gotta go get ready....then make a trip to the post office. :wink:

Then do laundry...

Then possibly drive 2 1/2 hours to Waterloo and back just to pick up some friggin papers, because my advisor has obviously never heard of a fax machine :madspit:

See you all later. :hug:

back all :wave: just couldn't stay away :crack:

I got a copy of ZooTV from Sydney in the mail today :hyper: I'm in love! :hyper:

Thank you Russty :bow: :hug:
1.gif

Sad_Girl said:
back all :wave: just couldn't stay away :crack:

I got a copy of ZooTV from Sydney in the mail today :hyper: I'm in love! :hyper:

Thank you Russty :bow: :hug:
1.gif

I'm just going to bow to Russty just becasue:drool: :bow::bow:

Diane L said:

Dis, this is one of the best comments about anything EVER!!! :laugh:

:wink: thanks:lmao:

I think it was SG who correct my spelling and made it Bono Edun......the garden of bono nude:drool:

I mean edun..silly me..happend twice now:wink: :drool:

DG - It's so hard to be seventeen so close to independant but not quite there... more grown up than a mother likes by far but not able to stand on your own quite yet. :hug: It won't last as long as it seems like at the moment. You'll get along better in a few years, most likely

Sad_Girl said:
DG - It's so hard to be seventeen so close to independant but not quite there... more grown up than a mother likes by far but not able to stand on your own quite yet. :hug: It won't last as long as it seems like at the moment. You'll get along better in a few years, most likely

I have way too many issues with her that need to be sorted out before I can feel like we have a good relationship. Well, we sort of have a good relationship. I don't know, it's very hard to explain how I feel about her.

I can talk about almost any rough issue I've had in my life. But my mother and the problems I have with her is the one I have the hardest time talking about. :|

I just tasted heaven......:drool: and its tastes like blackraspberry muffin batter:drool: :drool:

new thread time:|

Back
Top Bottom