Pleba Girls Party - To B Or Not To B, There Is No Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Then it was used in an episode of Arrested Development, in the funniest possible way. :lmao:

Dies :lmao: at the thought of Arrested Development using "Afternoon Delight" as background music.

:lmao:

I always knew I should have watched that delightfully demented show more while it was still on ... :wink:

Night Sami and Sarah :hug: Sweet dreams girls :heart:

Jem :hug: I wish I could just take the heartache away. god knows I can sympathize; I've been through enough of it. My stomach knots up just thinking about how hurt you must be.

But honestly; you never know what tomorrow will bring. Maybe he'll realize thats not the best philosophy. or maybe you'll meet someone else who makes Dave look like a total loser :hug:

jobob said:

Dies :lmao: at the thought of Arrested Development using "Afternoon Delight" as background music.

I always knew I should have watched that delightfully demented show more while it was still on ... :wink:

Wasn't exactly background music - an uncle and his niece sung it karaoke, not realizing the meaning till they were singing the words, they just thought it was a cutsey tune. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Wasn't exactly background music - an uncle and his niece sung it karaoke, not realizing the meaning till they were singing the words, they just thought it was a cutsey tune. :lmao:

Oh. My. God. That's even better ... :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

Aw! Thank you! :hug:

I'm trying to work on it right now, but I keep getting distracted; I'm chatting with an old friend, and there are actually people in here tonight :hyper:

Don't worry, I'm starting to have some really fun ideas for this story, so I'm pretty excited about it :wink:

no prob, i might not post so often as other girls but i love ur stories :love:

people, i :love: yo u girls beingg up :love:

Bono stories :drool::

:hug:

bonoishot said:

people, i :love: yo u girls beingg up :love:

Bono stories :drool::

:hug:

I :love: that it's Friday night and I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow morning so I can stay up tonight. :wink:

Speaking of Bono stories, sooner or later I'll finish and post a new chapter. I promise. :crosses heart:

:hug: s jem back

VintagePunk said:
I've been forcing myself to listen to other music, tonight. Y'know, other than U2. :shifty:

I always have a 'soundtrack' for whatever I'm writing, and it usually has two sections, U2 and other :lol:

Boy and October ( thanks to Russty I have bootlegs of shows from each tour :drool: :love: ) and any B-sides from the era are obviously in the U2 section for 'Out of control' the other stuff from 81-82 is so different, and such a wide variety it's funny.

That was one reason I thought of the Captain and Tennille song, that one's in there :lol: along with 'Edge of 17' and 'Hit me with your best shot' :D

VintagePunk said:

Awww, sweetie...sounds like a drunken night of fun, probably just what he needed right now. And it was the friend who said "don't mix work with pleasure," not him. I wouldn't worry. Go sleep it off, and you'll talk to him soon enough. :hug:

:| at least he didnt have much of an interest( taht i know of) in ay1 else

yeah our friends said that on the way into town . i just dont know :| :huh: im lousy at reading men :|

Well you’re the real tough cookie with the long history
Of breaking little hearts, like the one in me
That’s o.k., lets see how you do it
Put up your dukes, lets get down to it!
Hit me with your best shot!
Why don’t you hit me with your best shot!
Hit me with your best shot!
Fire away!

You come on with a come on, you don’t fight fair
But that’s o.k., see if I care!

:dance:

Sad_Girl said:

I always have a 'soundtrack' for whatever I'm writing, and it usually has two sections, U2 and other :lol:

Boy and October ( thanks to Russty I have bootlegs of shows from each tour :drool: :love: ) and any B-sides from the era are obviously in the U2 section for 'Out of control' the other stuff from 81-82 is so different, and such a wide variety it's funny.

That was one reason I thought of the Captain and Tennille song, that one's in there :lol: along with 'Edge of 17' and 'Hit me with your best shot' :D

Edge of Seventeen :drool: Tiny Dancer by Elton John is on now. :shifty: My tastes other than U2 are VERY ecletic.

bonoishot said:

:| at least he didnt have much of an interest( taht i know of) in ay1 else

yeah our friends said that on the way into town . i just dont know :| :huh: im lousy at reading men :|

I think we all are lousy at reading men. I know I am, as you'd know if you were keeping up on my latest drama. :lol:

Don't lose hope, at this point. He's newly single. I'd wait and see how he is this week at work. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

Jem :hug: I wish I could just take the heartache away. god knows I can sympathize; I've been through enough of it. My stomach knots up just thinking about how hurt you must be.

But honestly; you never know what tomorrow will bring. Maybe he'll realize thats not the best philosophy. or maybe you'll meet someone else who makes Dave look like a total loser :hug:

sorry to be such a downer on thread but i honsetky cant stop sobbing :( :hug: thakns 4 sympathy hun, its not nice :hug:

maybe we just desevre nice irishh men who we deserve better fromv:lol: :hug:

:ohmy: :eek: O-M-G
AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ happy:shocked:

{you'll understand in a few mins why i added a :lmao: smilie in here! }

resumes happy:shocked:
:hyper: AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

YOU have made my weekend SG! :hug: :bow:

I actually want to comment on alot of the last 2 -3 sims stuff so i'll post this up now

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

:ohmy: :eek: O-M-G
AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ happy:shock:

: lmao:

{you'll understand in a few mins why i added a :lmao: smilie in here! }

resumes happy: shocked:
: hyper: AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

YOU have made my weekend SG! : hug: : bow:

I actually want to comment on alot of the last 2 -3 sims stuff so i'll post this up now

:giggle: I was wondering when you'd see that Sim!Dazz and JT Bono bit :)

bonoishot said:

thank s jo :hug:

You're welcome.

sorry to be such a downer on thread but i honsetky cant stop sobbing thakns 4 sympathy hun, its not nice

maybe we just desevre nice irishh men who we deserve better fromv

Instead of just lying here typing here and listening to one famous Irishman sing "Gone"? :wink:

Yeah, I did my share of sobbing, privately, over men (the lack of one, in my case) the last week and a half. You have my sympathy, jem. and another :hug:

Jem... When you get back to work on Monday, you might find it's not that bad. :hug:

I think we all are lousy at reading men. I know I am, as you'd know if you were keeping up on my latest drama. :lol:
Don't lose hope, at this point. He's newly single. I'd wait and see how he is this week at work. :hug :

thanks girls, i think no1 could console me2 be honest :hug:

am just that way out, and i woke craig up :lmao: he was v sweet about it :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom