Pleba Girls Party - throwing our charms around the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

No - it's a big all-day house party for the graduate, a ton of people get invited, friends, family, teachers - and a great many of the people who get invited bring the graduate gifts, usually of money towards college and such. there's alot of food, a buffett table of different salads and cakes mostly and we're also barbecuing chicken - it's kind of a big picnic, I guess
[

Wow. A lot of work indeed. I don't think anyone's ever really done that around here. :hmm:
Sounds fun though. I'm sure he'll appreciate the effort. :)

Omg, your brother is like, 3 ft taller than you! :lol:!
And Jacob is a cutie..a real heartbreaker you got on your hands there.
How'd he do in the wrestling finals?

~BrightestStar~ said:

Ouch! :yikes:
Weren't you guys set up for some plan for a cheaper rate...or dare I ask...did you just live on the phone for a week or something? :lo l:

I can just see you, walking into the shower with it, brushing your teeth with it, you tucking it into bed with you....: p

:shifty: neither of us ever took the phone into the bathroom :shifty:

:reject: :lol:

and for awhile, I was calling him when he was getting up in the morning as I was going to bed - as well as at lunch time and after work :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

And omgosh, congrats on the mag! That's fantastic! Clearly a little glimmer of light to let you know you shouldn't give up. :y es:
I'm so happy for you! : heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Omg, your brother is like, 3 ft taller than you! :lol:!
And Jacob is a cutie..a real heartbreaker you got on your hands there.
How'd he do in the wrestling finals?

:lol: Yeah, Dave is so tall! he's 6'7" - I need to find you a family photo of him and his wife, though - she's 6'1" - they're so perfect for each other :love:

and the girls just flock to Jacob - he's handsome, and he's also really really sweet. He's been with Aftyn for almost four years now

he ended up taking fifth at the state competition, mostly because of a bad call - he only lost two wrestling matches all season, both of them in the last rounds that day :sigh:

I was proud of how well he handled it though :yes:

here are a couple of sims clips from last night (the first night I had any)

snapshot_536843a0_336a0a95.jpg

snapshot_536843a0_536a0aec.jpg

snapshot_536843a0_f36a0a47.jpg

Re: oh oh oh....ohhh... oh verizon wireless!!

~BrightestStar~ said:

Aha!

So you have taken it to bed with you!!!!! *points accusing finger*

Oh gosh, the sleeping with phones, phone sex jokes I could make!!

:lol:

yeah, for awhile there, the phone was pretty much always at the bedside :reject:

but once you hear his voice/accent you'll totally understand :combust: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Yeah, Dave is so tall! he's 6'7" - I need to find you a family photo of him and his wife, though - she's 6'1" - they're so perfect for each other :love:

and the girls just flock to Jacob - he's handsome, and he's also really really sweet. He's been with Aftyn for almost four years now

he ended up taking fifth at the state competition, mostly because of a bad call - he only lost two wrestling matches all season, both of them in the last rounds that day :sigh:

I was proud of how well he handled it though :yes:

Aww about your bro and his wife :cute:
but

6'7 holy crap!!!
You two aren't even in the same stratosphere! He's even taller than my dad! :lol:

She's really pretty, and a friendly smile too. Looks like a nice gal. Unusual name though, I'm not familiar with it I don't think.

And awww, that's too bad! At least he has an amazin season to be proud of, and 5th at a state championship ain't too shabby!

Drea said:
*saves, since she forgot to last night :wink:*

Are you lurking? :shame:

I got sunburned the other day! :happy:

Well, only a little bit, my collar bone is killing me....it's bright red. :sad:
All the rest has faded (so far :uhoh: ) to a "tan"...I don't even know how I got burnt, I was sticking to the shade and stuff. Bah hambug.

And did you guys get an actual tstorm today, or did it just rain a wee bit?

~BrightestStar~ said:

She's really pretty, and a friendly smile too. Looks like a nice gal. Unusual name though, I'm not familiar with it I don't think.

she's very nice - not the sort of gal I warm up to easily, to be completely honest, but that's because of my own prejudices :reject: I'm sort of like that toward the popular, gorgeous type girls.

She's not bad at all though - she's friendly and funny, and she really seems to love my nephew :yes:

I had never heard her name anywhere else, either - I think she said her mom got it from a soap opera or something :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

she's very nice - not the sort of gal I warm up to easily, to be completely honest, but that's because of my own prejudices :reject: I'm sort of like that toward the popular, gorgeous type girls.

She's not bad at all though - she's friendly and funny, and she really seems to love my nephew :yes:

I had never heard her name anywhere else, either - I think she said her mom got it from a soap opera or something :lol:

I defineatly know the feeling. I share the same prejudices...sadly, they are often proven true. Often you can just spot them....the bad ones I mean, perhaps they exude an aura.....

:lol: a Soap Opera!

:lol: actually they were pretty tasty

I REALLY hate to do this when you're here since I get to speak to you so infrequently these days, but I can barely keep my eyes open :crack:

I have to go to bed before I fal asleep at the keyboard and get those annoying lines on my face again :lol: :wink:

:hug: come back soon, you hear? Keep us updated, check in at least! :hug:

good night to all my girls :hug:

Awww!
Sweet dreams hun. :hug::heart:
Keep the ribbon tied round the ole oak tree, for I shall return!
Afterall, I'm always here in perverted spirit. :wink:

I'll prob be heading out soon too. Luv ya girlies, and I'll be back soon.
Sweet dreams ladies, and take care! :hug::heart:

And Wild, I got your PM, will respond later, but that's great news so far. My fingers are crossed hun. And I miss you! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom