PLEBA girls party-throwing a birthday bash for VP and Bri!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DG! :hug:

Is this party going to have a birthday cake? I'm hungry. :wink: :drool:

:waits for guests of honor to arrive as she thinks about all the stuff she needs to buy with today's paycheck:

:whistle:

Last edited:
Yes, I too demand cake!!:drool:

last thread:
Weldy, the old lady in the Poison episode was absoltely hilarious!!!

VintagePunk said:

Nooooo, growing up's a myth. :wink:

:lol: @ your mom!! That's cute!

A few years ago, I made a birthday cd for Sarah...I downloaded every version of Happy Birthday I could find, and burned it. :lol: It included Birthday by The Beatles, ducks quacking Happy Birthday, a dirty birthday song by The Vandals, Happy Birthday Mr. Burns by the Ramones ( :lol: ), Lisa, it's your birthday from the Simpsons, the traditional happy birthday in various languages... :lmao:

:lmao:
That's awesome! I love it!

This tape has been in the family since me and all my cousins were kids, and traditionally it is always played on our birthdays.
Every year for as long as I can remember I have woken up to big bird singing...:lmao: :love:

jobob said:
DG! :hug:

Is this party going to have a birthday cake? I'm hungry. :wink: :drool:

Do you meant something like this?

JemandWildsSeptember2005birthdaycak.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

That's awesome!

This tape has been in the family since me and all my cousins were kids, and traditionally it is always played on our birthdays.
Every year for as long as I can remember I have woken up to big bird singing...:lmao: :love:

Awwww! Family traditions! :cute:

Thanks DG! :heart:

Jo, the piece of cake Sarah and I split earlier was nearly the size of an entire cake. :yikes: My brother and his wife ordered a different dessert, and theirs was nearly as huge, too. :yikes:

VintagePunk said:

Awwww! Family traditions! :cute:

And we always play the tape all the way through too...:tsk::lol:

Jo, the piece of cake Sarah and I split earlier was nearly the size of an entire cake. :yikes: My brother and his wife ordered a different dessert, and theirs was nearly as huge, too. :yikes:
:drool:

I've never had dessert there before, maybe I should.

Thanks for the thread DG!:hug:
And of course, we've got the best suugarless cake around for you. ;)

Birthday traditions are so fun! :cute:

The only one in my family is that my mom calls at the exact time I was born. Thankfully I was born at 9:06am, so it's a fine time to get a call, unless it's a weekend. :wink:

I should start watching House more regularly. It is a good show ... :hmm:

I think I only have to wait :hmm: three weeks for more eps of my favorite medical show -- but only until Sept. 12 for its season 2 DVDs! :hyper:

... but how will I survive until January to see more of "24"? :|

Drea said:

I was sure that Frank had missed some of the coin boxes (for the rolled coin), and so Lenore sent Terry and I up to check... Frank'd only missed one bundle, but I may have been a naughty girl and stole a quick kiss while we were up there :shifty: (It's a storeroom - though open - so there's no cameras there and it was a 2 second kiss :giggle: )

Oh, you naughty girl. :tsk:

:giggle:

Goodnight, Drea.

Weldy - that's pretty early! :D

Way to go, Drea! :sexywink:

Bri - I have no clue what I'd do about that. :ohmy: Have you talked to him recently, or is this completely out of the blue?

ThoraSEB said:

Way to go, Drea! :sexywink:

Bri - I have no clue what I'd do about that. :ohmy: Have you talked to him recently, or is this completely out of the blue?

What Thora just said, you two. :wink:

Bri, I'd have to say it depends on how well you know him -- or her -- if you've spoken recently, and if there are any other issues between you. It does seem like an odd thing to suddenly bring up in an MSN IM, though ...

Night, DG.

I ought to go to bed myself. Gotta go to work in the morning. :yawn:

On the bright side, two more days of work, then it's Labor Day weekend! :happy:

See you later. :wave:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Actually, I'm not all that surprised. :lol:
We talk off and on, but we haven't talked for a few months...
but he's all "happy birthday", then "guess what" "I like boys"

omg..

god love him :heart:

It's because 20 year olds can handle that kind of news so much better than 19 year olds. :wink: :lol:

Go, Drea!! :sexywink: Night!

Night DG, thanks again! :hug:

Night Jo! :hug:

It's probably just the way he did it, and the suddenness of it. :yes:

I need to get to bed now. You can start the old people cracks anytime. :yawn: :angry:

I'm tired, and for the past few hours, I'm all stuffy and sneezy. Damned allergies. :madwife:

Enjoy your first full day of 20, Bri, and have a great day tomorrow!! :love: :clonelove: :kiss:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom