PLEBA girls party-throwing a birthday bash for VP and Bri!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hate to do this but Im going to have to join in with those leaving. Going away for the weekend so have some packing to finish before I go tomorrow.

If Im not able to stop in over the weekend than I hope all of you have a great one :hug:

Omg, Thora, you have a tape version? I still have a tape player ...multiple actual :happy::lol:

Sad_Girl said:
what movie? :hyper:

Well, we were going to go see pirates:love:...got in the car....and ended up driving around the clock, as mom decided it was too late. :tsk:

Maybe tomorrow.

Bah, and now everyone;s gone to bed.

Ooo! I know, I'll go watch House (Season 2 *squeal*:drool: )..

Thanks for everything, and the bday thread girls. :hug::heart:

PS> I think, after all these birthdays, we should have a party weekend.
:rockon:

Last edited:
OMGWTFBBQ U2.com is totally renewed!!!! :faint:

well, at least the opening page... and I've a feeling subscribers will have a new site... sadly I can't be one...

:drool:

bonochest2enlargedfu3.jpg

:drool: much better....

Wayne who???? :scratch:

This will be my 7th piercing, so I'm obviously not afraid of those! :lol:

Mmmm... sleep! I went to be so late last night. :yawn: My new roomie moved in yesterday, so we were up so late chatting and getting to know each other better. We work together, but there's a lot of personal stuff that we obviously don't know yet. It was so funny, both of us kept saying "I gotta go to bed," yet we'd continue to yak on and on. :lol: I think we finally said goodnight at around 2am. I know we're gonna have a great time together!

That's nice that you have a day off! I have a long weekend too, but my day off is Monday. :hyper:

I'm gonna work Monday. Extra $$.
I have a long wknd next wk, though.

My sleep has been soooo messed up lately.
I hope with the temp dropping that it gets better.
I just keep waking up at like 2-3 am and can't get back to sleep.
And there is never anyone around on here, so I end up watching tv or cleaning something :huh:

Hi Wayne.....:giggle: Love the banana.....

Back
Top Bottom