PLEBA girls party thread-we aim to please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
trish0860 said:
bonolarge.jpg

*didn't leap at screen...really..:shifty:...*

:wink:

:drool: :combust:

BTW.
VP..you will do great! I know you will. Get up there, imagine your talking to B (not naked...cause that won't help :D)
And jus kick some arse.
You're brillaint, and I know it. :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

If you want it to be smaller, when you're in photobucket go to edit and it will say resize. If you resize a pic, I'd do it to 75% of the original.

Thanks DG!

Sad_Girl said:
So Bri; VP... neither of you said anything about my un-censored chapter... was it that bad? :huh:

OH sorry, I should have mentioned that I've received it! :hug: But, I wanted to read it in sequence, and won't have a chance to until I get my presentations out of the way, unfortunately. :( I'll let you know as soon as I do, though!

Snooky pie said:

your kidding right.....:lmao: :lmao:
yes sexy naked men offend the hell outta me

Yeah, well, you know... :shrug:

That pic has made me :ohmy: once or twice when I first saw it, you kind of blink in disbelief for a second but then a lot of things start to make sense... the tendancy to nudity... the dating super-models...

daygloeyes2 said:

HD means Hidden Dragon. :wink:

Use your imagination...

Ok, remember when I said I had a filthy mind? I WAS using my imagination, and I thought HD meant....uhh.....something else. Not soft, but .... and not Richard but ....

MBS said:

*didn't leap at screen...really..:shifty:...*

:drool: :combust:

BTW.
VP..you will do great! I know you will. Get up there, imagine your talking to B (not naked...cause that won't help :D)
And jus kick some arse.
You're brillaint, and I know it. :hug:

Awww, thanks! :hug: I know 'd do okay if I put a little effort into it, but I am just so NOT motivated. :scream: I shoulda taken the summer off...this is three years straight, now...I'm going :crazy:

trish0860 said:

Ok, remember when I said I had a filthy mind? I WAS using my imagination, and I thought HD meant....uhh.....something else. Not soft, but .... and not Richard but ....

It could mean that too...:wink:

VintagePunk said:

OH sorry, I should have mentioned that I've received it! :hug: But, I wanted to read it in sequence, and won't have a chance to until I get my presentations out of the way, unfortunately. :( I'll let you know as soon as I do, though!

No problem... There's a whole epic saga written to catch up on...

MBS said:

Bad? BAD?

If by bad you mean good...and a high probability that VP pulled out the hand sanitizer...then yes, it was very bad. :D

:hug:

Heh.. ok, just checking. Thought maybe you read it went.. "B wouldn't do/say that? Whats she thinking?" or some other such thing. :shrug:

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, well, you know... :shrug:

That pic has made me :ohmy: once or twice when I first saw it, you kind of blink in disbelief for a second but then a lot of things start to make sense... the tendancy to nudity... the dating super-models...
a lot of things com to mind when viewing that pic, but again I refuse to comment:drool:

trish0860 said:

:lol: I think it evolved months ago when someone posted a thread of Bono crouching on Pleba, and called it "Crouching Tiger"...then someone mentioned Hidden Dragon...and we found out that those pics aren't allowed over there.
We seem to get away with them in here, though. I think they feel that by keeping the pervs in this one thread, we're not infecting the general population.
:shifty: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Awww, thanks! :hug: I know 'd do okay if I put a little effort into it, but I am just so NOT motivated. :scream: I shoulda taken the summer off...this is three years straight, now...I'm going :crazy:

Really...you should be getting some sleep so you can get up early and get it all done. :yes: </annoying motherly comment>
But no matter, you will get it done. Cause it seems you are disgustingly like me.....and You know I know how you feel.
:hug: :heart:

MBS said:

Really...you should be getting some sleep so you can get up early and get it all done. :yes: </annoying motherly comment>
But no matter, you will get it done. Cause it seems you are disgustingly like me.....and You know I know how you feel.

I concur wholeheartedly! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: I think it evolved months ago when someone posted a thread of Bono crouching on Pleba, and called it "Crouching Tiger"...then someone mentioned Hidden Dragon...and we found out that those pics aren't allowed over there.
We seem to get away with them in here, though. I think they feel that by keeping the pervs in this one thread, we're not infecting the general population.
:shifty: :lol:

VP knows her pleaban history :D
....*sigh*
Oh the memories....that thread was lovely...and my love to Starsgoblue, for corrupting me so. :D

MBS said:

Of course I am disgustingly like you!! :hug: :clonelove: :heart:

VintagePunk said:

Of course I am disgustingly like you!! :hug: :clonelove: :heart:

:heart: :heart: :hug: :clonelove:

And because of this, I know you'll do wonderfully, and you'll pull it all together as close to the last minute as possible, will BS what you don't. And will come out on top. :hug:

In powerpoint, have you gotten the car to run over the stick man yet? :D
*so easily amused* :lol:

Cripes...*we're* keeping you up? LOL
ah well.....

Back
Top Bottom