PLEBA girls party thread-we aim to please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
trish0860 said:
I just made a ton of chocolate covered strawberries for tomorrow because I basically have no money to buy a present for my Mom and sister because I need to save up for friggin CONCERT TICKETS! Not to mention the five shows I've already been to.

Nice daughter, huh? :reject:

:lmao:!!!! My sister and i went in together on my mom's...I still owe her. Told my daughter not to get me anything, cause I've spent a TON on tix (I'd have to give her the money cause she doesn't work). Priorities. :sigh: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Have you seen the frontal nude shot of him floating around? Nothing spectacular. Kinda disappointing, actually.

B could show him a thing or two. :wink:

:ohmy: :ohmy: *snickers*

B :heart: :combust:

elevated1HD.jpg

DG: Of course it was an accident! who would ever suspect anything else from such a pure, innocent person such as yourself! :shifty:

No, VP I haven't seen that pic... don't really think I care to. He's ok, but he's not exactly in the same class as our boys here.
Tonight when he introduced Mike as the best bass player ever I was like. Nope. Not clapping for that intro. Nuh-uh. I have two words for you: Adam Clayton!

VintagePunk said:

Have you seen the frontal nude shot of him floating around? Nothing spectacular. Kinda disappointing, actually.

B could show him a thing or two. :wink:

Ok....I need to know more, specifically, about that last sentence please.

And I hate that I don't know everybody's names. Guess I'll just need to hang out here more. :)

So I'm watching the Best Of DVD (in an indulgence of post-school freedom), and I realized that I've never ever noticed the part in the Stuck in a Moment video when Bono actually gets shoved in the van and Larry and Adam run off chasing it. I love finding new stuff!

Sad_Girl said:
DG: Of course it was an accident! who would ever suspect anything else from such a pure, innocent person such as yourself! :shifty:

I know! Some of these girls don't seem to believe me. I don't know why. :shrug:

Ok, I hope this works. I'm an idiot when it comes to posting pics, but here goes. This is my current wallpaper. :drool:

bonolarge

trish0860 said:

Ok....I need to know more, specifically, about that last sentence please.

And I hate that I don't know everybody's names. Guess I'll just need to hang out here more. :)

We have much to teach you. :D Have you ever heard reference to the HD pictures? Look at that one of him lying on the stage. Look carefully and closely...you'll see.

And there's more. :D

Thanks VP :hug: It ended up sorta being crap, but oh well. My dissertation is the last thing on the agenda now, but I'm not gonna think about it. I'm too busy thinking about November 19th, 2005, Atlanta, Philips Arena, 10:13 pm, when Bono pulls me onstage. What optimism, huh?

Elessarian said:
Thanks VP :hug: It ended up sorta being crap, but oh well. My dissertation is the last thing on the agenda now, but I'm not gonna think about it. I'm too busy thinking about November 19th, 2005, Atlanta, Philips Arena, 10:13 pm, when Bono pulls me onstage. What optimism, huh?

That's the spirit!

VintagePunk said:

Very much!

Next is after the shower.

Damn you and your terrible influence :madspit: :hug:
*Snort*...but come on now..they can't get jiggy with it in every scene :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Yes...like that. *pointing*

:combust: :evil:

:lmao: :D

Hi Trish!
I'm ~brighteststar~ (long story, don't ask)...But you can call me Bri or Jax. :)

HD pics? :mac:
I've got em all...and then some :D

Back
Top Bottom