PLEBA girls party thread-we aim to please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:
froze my ass off in the GA yesterday. Good show last night, though i thought the band were a little uptight the first few songs--they've been off a week plus i think they were a little self conscious about the extra lights and the filming (even though they only filmed a little). got on the rail and beeped into the ellipse though, which was cool!

:lmao: just saw the post now. wish it were true. missed b by 10 minutes yesterday :( but after the concert went to the bar of the hotel where they were staying. saw john, paul mcguiness, eve and jordan and talked a couple of times with hamish hamilton (director of the DVD) at the concert and then a couple times in the bar. he is so awesome.

Nice that you to talk to Hamilton and the gang! What did you expect from Chicago? Cali weather? No....you get New York style when you are in my home state

ruff! I was just asking about you! Good to hear from you at last!

They played An cat Dubh didn't they? How close were you when B crawled?? Was a girl brought up?

only in the ellipse twice for 7 shows, but that's fine with me. you can actually see more from the outside of the ellipse than the inside, but you are only a few feet from the guys during lots of songs from inside, which is cool. "Bad" was absolutely fucking amazing again. I cried. VP could you hear?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Nice that you to talk to Hamilton and the gang! What did you expect from Chicago? Cali weather? No....you get New York style when you are in my home state
i lived in chicago for 6 years, so i know the city pretty well and love it. the weather sucked b/c it was supposed to be 77 and was in the 50's. sooooo cold!

ruffian said:

:lmao: just saw the post now. wish it were true. missed b by 10 minutes yesterday :( but after the concert went to the bar of the hotel where they were staying. saw john, paul mcguiness, eve and jordan and talked a couple of times with hamish hamilton (director of the DVD) at the concert and then a couple times in the bar. he is so awesome.

OMG!!!! Cool!! Did you see/talk with any other crew members? :sexywink: Let's see..any lighting guys, for example? Heh. :)

VintagePunk said:
Ruff, Trish finally made it in here last night and played with us for a while...she rocks!! :)
I :heart: Trish. She is so awesome! I gotta go in a minute. VP, what diff songs you want to hear tomorrow night? I could probably do 2. no one brought up on stage--band were very conservative and not as playful as the best shows. seems to be like that first night in a new city.

You cried at bad ruff? Awwww :hug: It's not surprising as it's my fav song!!!! Beautiful! Wow you saw Jordan&Eve! How did Jordan look? A good bit older! Last pic i saw of her was her b/ady last year&now a year older!

Ruff, with the phones last night (thank you again, btw!!), RTSS and Bad, the reception kept cutting out....for The Fly and MW, it was great!! So for the first two, it was a little difficult to hear.
I"m pretty certain I heard you screaming during MW, though! :)

ruffian said:
froze my ass off in the GA yesterday. Good show last night, though i thought the band were a little uptight the first few songs--they've been off a week plus i think they were a little self conscious about the extra lights and the filming (even though they only filmed a little). got on the rail and beeped into the ellipse though, which was cool!

Hello everyone!!! :wave: :)

Omg ruffian what hotel were they staying at? I want to kick myself for not going with you!!

ruffian said:

I :heart: Trish. She is so awesome! I gotta go in a minute. VP, what diff songs you want to hear tomorrow night? I could probably do 2. no one brought up on stage--band were very conservative and not as playful as the best shows. seems to be like that first night in a new city.
Any two are fine, really! I hope that I'm not distracting you from your concert experience...it's SO incredibly sweet of you to keep offering. :heart:

Jules! How did it go&that's a good point about the hotel! Didn't you have a guess at it Jules?

Did you find the Chicago pix Drea?

susanp6 said:
Jules! How did it go&that's a good point about the hotel! Didn't you have a guess at it Jules?

Did you find the Chicago pix Drea?

Omg.....seriously? I was right about that hotel I was talking about? Did ruffian say that she went to the hotel last night? I almost went out with her last night but I felt so crappy. I am totally kicking myself now!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :mad:

Yes jules! She only just mentioned that she was at that hotel&missed Bono by 10 mins! Did you not see her then?

How close to the front were you situated then? How are you feeling now Jules? Are you feeling any better for tonite?

do you agree with ruff when she said they were a bit conservative aftera week away?

Back
Top Bottom