PLEBA girls party thread-we aim to please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
Bri - if i missed it? :ohmy: No siree! Indeed i did not miss it!

I was only just reading thru it slowly&lingeringly about 2&half hrs ago&erm being VERY affected shall we say!!!!! :drool: :\

WELL I NEVER!!!!! HOT OR WHAT???? You know that cap actually mirrored quite closely a real life encounter i had, but not with Bono of course&not in a limo, but in a car!!!! :ohmy: :drool:

Affected eh? :wink:

Why you little minx! :ohmy:
:D :giggle:

Night Wild :hug:
Sweet (or naughty) dreams.

Hey DG :)

OH MY GOD WILD!!!! You spotted it! I saw that and i meant to mention i'd actually seen an HD pic!!! Wow! Good one eh?

Hiya DG! Still insisting on your accident?? :wink:

Hi girls! :hug: supper break.

Which my mother cooked and sent over to me, because she knows I'm busy, I might add. :heart: Moms rock!!!

I should have been the one cooking for her tonight. :reject:

Last edited:
Hi VP! How are you? I've been reading about your presentation with interest! Was that happening today? It's just that i wondered with today being a Sunday!

I've been wondering about ruff too! Have you heard from her since a few songs into the show lastnite? Been dying to read her report as usual! Does she have her laptop with her do you know? :wink:

Bri!!! :hug:

I had to go to the store briefly today. Other than that, I've been working on this since I got up. :yes: :up:

I'm pretty much done my slides now. I just have to read over about a few statistical procedures I'll be using, so I have a basic uderstanding of the theory...these are procedures that are not usually taught till grad school. Even my advisor doesn't know how to do them. :huh: Then I have to try to remember/look up the formula for figuring out how many participants I'll need. I'm guessing around 150. :|

VintagePunk said:
Bri!!! :hug:

I had to go to the store briefly today. Other than that, I've been working on this since I got up.

I'm pretty much done my slides now. I just have to read over about a few statistical procedures I'll be using, so I have a basic uderstanding of the theory...these are procedures that are not usually taught till grad school. Even my advisor doesn't know how to do them. :huh: Then I have to try to remember/look up the formula for figuring out how many participants I'll need. I'm guessing around 150. :|

See?
I told ya you'd pull it all together no problem. :hug::heart: Have you tortured Sarah witha practice run yet? :wink:
And I'm sure tommorrow will end up being a breeze too. :hug:

Awww!
I gotta go to dinner :( Aw phoey.
Later girlies. :hug :heart:

VP - Good luck, I'll be thinking of you. :hug:

Last edited:
susanp6 said:
Hi VP! How are you? I've been reading about your presentation with interest! Was that happening today? It's just that i wondered with today being a Sunday!

I've been wondering about ruff too! Have you heard from her since a few songs into the show lastnite? Been dying to read her report as usual! Does she have her laptop with her do you know? :wink:

Susan!! :hug: Practice run-through is tomorrow. I'm just working on the actual presentation now. Nothing like leaving it till the last minute, huh? :yikes:

Haven't heard from Ruff since last night. She'll probably have her computer with her, but I would imagine that she would be a) busy hanging out with Alli, or b) she was saying that she would be spending part of the time staying at a relative's house. c) She may also be catching up on sleep. Or there's always d) she's keeping B occupied on his day off. :wink:

Bye Bri :hug:

VP-We did thanks. :hug: I got her a Fleetwood Mac CD/DVD and took her to the movies. We were going to see Monster-In-Law but it was sold out so we saw The Interpreter.

hey girls, just here for a sec!
happy mother's day for anyone to which it applies :)

VintagePunk said:
Drea!! :hug: I did read it - thanks for sending!! I have a few questions for you, missy. :wink: :lol: If I don't reply tonight, I'll do it tomorrow night. :)

Oh oh :wink:

Some of the U2_GTA'ers are on here as well, I found out last night.. though only a couple people venture into PLEBA *snerk*

froze my ass off in the GA yesterday. Good show last night, though i thought the band were a little uptight the first few songs--they've been off a week plus i think they were a little self conscious about the extra lights and the filming (even though they only filmed a little). got on the rail and beeped into the ellipse though, which was cool!

:lmao: just saw the post now. wish it were true. missed b by 10 minutes yesterday :( but after the concert went to the bar of the hotel where they were staying. saw john, paul mcguiness, eve and jordan and talked a couple of times with hamish hamilton (director of the DVD) at the concert and then a couple times in the bar. he is so awesome.

Last edited:
Haha VP! I bet ruff is keeping B occupied, since he def took a shine to her!! :yes: :flirt:

Well good luck with the real thing!! :giggle: Get it?

That cap certainly was inspirational and distracting to say the least eh VP? That's dangerous to read Bris' caps when you need to work&concentrate!! :tsk: :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom