PLEBA girls party thread-we aim to please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
trish0860 said:

Trust me, there have been. Had I been smart enough to bring a camera, I could have provided proof. But I did have my high-powered binocs with me. :D

I'm usually preoccupied with his beautiful face and neck and chest but I was watching him at the first show I went to in Anaheim and I just, you know....started checking out the rest of him and viola! There he was!!

I was like :ohmy:

So, needless to say I brought my binocs with me even when I was right next to the side of the stage in Phoenix. :lol:

Thanks for the news, Trish!!! :bow: :bow:

Gah...gah....must...have...photographic evidence!! :combust: :combust: :drool:

VERY relieved that he hasn't ummmm...*changed* over the past 4 years. *fanning self*

WildHoney said:

You sound like me.... I'm one of the eldest here and the young 'uns certainly lead me astray.:yes:

I was an Angel:angel: before i joined the pleba Girls party

:laugh:

No..we just brought the inner naughtiness in you out! :wink:

trish0860 said:

Trust me, there have been. Had I been smart enough to bring a camera, I could have provided proof. But I did have my high-powered binocs with me. :D

I'm usually preoccupied with his beautiful face and neck and chest but I was watching him at the first show I went to in Anaheim and I just, you know....started checking out the rest of him and viola! There he was!!

I was like :ohmy:

So, needless to say I brought my binocs with me even when I was right next to the side of the stage in Phoenix. :lol:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Seeing HD in the flesh:hyper:

VintagePunk said:
And on that note, I must be off to bed ladies, so I can face that dreaded presentation work in the morning. :hug:

Trish, I'm really glad you made it here tonight, and actually posted. Hope to see a lot more of you - you're a very welcome addition. :) :hug:

Awww...thanks! I think I'll love it here! :hug:

We can all get kicked off together!

p.s. Did you ask Ruff about the HD thing? Girl has been thisclose several times now. She had to have seen SOMETHING.

WildHoney said:

You sound like me.... I'm one of the eldest here and the young 'uns certainly lead me astray.:yes:

I was sort of an angel....but you all corrupted me!

And I loved every minute of it. :sexywink: :flirt:

Mucca said:

That's so cool!!! :hyper:

How'd you get the tickets? ( is it tickets that you get? :reject: )

You have to call up NBC in advance and reserve it. I don't get tickets, I have an e-mail that I have to show them when I get there.On certain weeks they take reservations for certain shows. I booked mine back in January. :reject:

trish0860 said:

Awww...thanks! I think I'll love it here! :hug:

We can all get kicked off together!

p.s. Did you ask Ruff about the HD thing? Girl has been thisclose several times now. She had to have seen SOMETHING.

She'd better not be holding out on me!!!! :mad:

:lol: Weird, I'm almost certain she would have said something if she'd seen it...we'll have to check with her. :) Night!

WildHoney said:

I can't say I was an Angel, just a little chicken about posting certain stuff. BUT NOT ANYMORE! :evil:

daygloeyes2 said:

You have to call up NBC in advance and reserve it. I don't get tickets, I have an e-mail that I have to show them when I get there.On certain weeks they take reservations for certain shows. I booked mine back in January. :reject:

Whoa....that's not early at all.....:lol:

Goodnite you guys! I'm off to find some more HD photos. I'm on a mission now. :D

Thanks for the welcome everyone! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom