PLEBA girls party thread-the downfall of womankind!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
See?? Let this be a lesson to you all. It's soooo much simpler to sit quietly and lust for Bono (or Adam/Larry).

:lmao:
Simpler but.... I don't know if I had the choice of one or the other... :hmm: (not a problem for me... I don't have the choice... I'm going on 1o months without the choice :grumpy: I hate being seperated... )

And Ruff might agree; after her students found her here! I feel so bad for her about that

Last edited:
SG....i agree, it'll blow over, and eventually become a source of much teasing, i'm sure. Just in the short term it'll be weird!

Trish...we've asked that same question on here, many times. At first, i asked for just an hour or two, but then upped it to a night. I don't think that's greedy. She has him 24/7! Wouldn't hurt her to share.

I leave for a little bit and things get very interesting! :wink:

As the daughter of a single mother, I can talk a little bit about what Sarah's perspective might be. Obviously I don't know her so I could be wrong. I caught my mother in the act 2 years ago. Well, I didn't see or hear anything but I woke up and heard him leave at about 3 am. I got up to go to the bathroom after he left and she heard me get up so she knew I knew. I know she's human, but it still freaked me out to know she was doing that. Even though I didn't see or hear anything, just imagining it was...:yikes:. The next morning was a little awkward. Neither one of us wanted to look at each other, and it continued for another day or so. Finally, the next day I said to her "So, you never told me about your date. How did it go?" She laughed and said "Why are you asking if you know?" :giggle: And that was that.

She's probably going to feel awkward in the morning when she sees you,and may feel awkward for longer. But she's not going to hate you. And from what you've said about your relationship, it seems like you two are pretty tight. Everything will be OK. :hug:

trish0860 said:

oh my god....when did that happen? :ohmy:

Not too long ago; I couldn't even guess which thread it might be on though :shrug: One of her fellow professors told her about it. It was some student who found the picture of her and Bono from one of the times when she met him, recognized her... yadda yadda yadda

VintagePunk said:
DG...:hug: Thanks. When I came downstairs, she was jst staring so intently at the computer...I think she was up the entire time. Shit. :yikes: :lol:

:yikes:

She'll get over it...but you'll be teased about it for as long as you live. Ever since then, whenever my mother goes out on a date, I say to her jokingly "Make sure I don't wake up if things go well, OK?" :laugh:

trish0860 said:

btw...I'm looking at the Chicago pics thread. Damn! :drool:

I was just over there browsing too. What incredible pictures... I can see Bono's dental work they're so detailed :ohmy:

Anyway... It's 3 a.m. and I'm off to bed for a few hours (chronic insomniac)

I'm sure I'll talk to you all again soon! :wave:

VP, don't worry, you can't die of Embarrassment :giggle:

Gnight all :hug:

Night SG! :hug:

I think I'm heading up to bed too...or I'll try. I'm just starting to feel the effects of the car accident now.:| Good night everyone! :hug:

Jeez....speaking of awkward moments...

My brother and his girlfriend are down the hall from me goin at it AS I TYPE THIS! I can literally hear banging on the wall. :yikes:

OMFG!!! I can hear the dog outside barking right by where is window is. It's a sliding glass window and he always keeps it open. Suddenly....the banging has stopped. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: Look on the bright side. At least it's not your mother!!

My mother is 68 yrs old. I'd be scarred for life. :yikes:

they've finally stopped....thank you god.

Hey VP, have you heard the Chicago 4 recording? Does B say "jagoff" toward the end of Vertigo? :lol:

I haven't dled it yet...I was going to tonight before all the excitement. I'll have to get it in the morning.

And on that note, I'd better get to bed. Nearly 3:30 here, and I hear that dying of embarassment takes a great deal of energy. Night! :hug:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
That's ok, I've been doing a great deal of picture hunting and gathering the last day or two
thanks anyway :hug:

Woohoo! :hyper: Can't wait to see them *g*

I should go through the pics I've been saving from here this week and actually start adding them to my photobucket account..

BP: DO YOU EVER WISH YOU WERE A WOMAN?

:adam: A:yeah, I think I'd be a much better woman than I am a man. I think my talents are more in that direction. I don't mind dressing up, I don't think it makes much difference, not really. I'd love to wear women's underwear if the sizes were right but they don't really support you, you just tend to flop one way or the other.

:ohmy: :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
BP: DO YOU EVER WISH YOU WERE A WOMAN?

:adam: A:yeah, I think I'd be a much better woman than I am a man. I think my talents are more in that direction.

:giggle: *wonders just what kind of talents Adam's referring to....* :wink:

Wondering how he has such definitive knowledge of what it's like to wear womens underwear :eyebrow:

( :hmm: Is that where that nice pair of lacies I lost went? ) :wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom