PLEBA girls party thread-the downfall of womankind!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
I have an on-again/off-again friend with benefits. As of today, it's on again, apparently. He came over a while ago...thought we'd go out somewhere...

:ohmy: :shame: :wink:

I love those 'w/ benefits' sort of friends :D

(This is an ok sort of :yikes: situation, right?)

Last edited:
He wanted to come in...i told him that Sarah was crashed out on the couch...he said let's go to your room...i concurred...went to my room...stuff happened...came downstairs...she's sitting up, quite wide awake, playing with my computer. He left...I sat in the kitchen till she went back to sleep.

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

VintagePunk said:
He wanted to come in...i told him that Sarah was crashed out on the couch...he said let's go to your room...i concurred...went to my room...stuff happened...came downstairs...she's sitting up, quite wide awake, playing with my computer. He left...I sat in the kitchen till she went back to sleep.

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Oh... caught by your child... that's definitely a :yikes:

My best friend, when I was fifteen or so, her mother was divorced, and she had a guy friend like that; My friend knew about it and wasn't HAPPY about it, but she wasn't really particularly upset or judgemental about it, either

trish0860 said:

Oh. Well...just tell her momma's have to have booty calls sometimes too. :wink:

KIDDING!! *ducks and runs for cover*

Well, honestly!!! Realistically, she knows I have needs...we have a very open relationship...she's met him, heard me bitch about him...kinda knows the status of the way that things are....but to be caught red-handed? :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

VintagePunk said:

Well, honestly!!! Realistically, she knows I have needs...we have a very open relationship...she's met him, heard me bitch about him...kinda knows the status of the way that things are....but to be caught red-handed? :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

I know...

ICK. My stomach hurts for you. :hug:

Yeah; I can definitely understand what you're feeling. :lol: it probably will be a little uncomfortable for you for a bit; but more of it will be in your own head than anything else.
From the things I've read when you talk about her, she seems to be a pretty mature 17. :hug: you'll be alright!
(Wow, do you feel like a teenager again yourself? Getting caught making out with your boyfriend on the couch? :lmao: )

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
OMG...deep cleansing breaths...I HOPE that the worse that will happen is that we'll look at each other and crack up...

Did she say anything to you when he left? Where's she at right now?

she didn't hear anything, did she? :reject:

well, screw reading the rest of the thread. This is much more interesting. :D

Seriously though VP, I know you're kinda freaked out but I think she'll be okay. Until someday, somewhere down the line you may have a fight and then watch out cuz it may come back to haunt you. :yikes:

SG...I hope you're right! Her dad has been free to date and pick up ho's all this time....she's never with him, so she never has to see it...

Trish...when we came downstairs and i saw she was up, I immediately went into the kitchen and doubled over laughing...he came out with me briefly, then he had to leave fast (he had his kids over at his place...they were sleeping, but his roommate was leaving for work)...he left, which meant he essentially had to walk right past her. I stayed in the kitchen. Apparently he didn't shut the door completely and i heard her a few minutes later get up and slam it shut...then her arm reached into the kitchen to grab a kleenex...then she went back to bed.

VintagePunk said:
SG...I hope you're right! Her dad has been free to date and pick up ho's all this time....she's never with him, so she never has to see it...

Trish...when we came downstairs and i saw she was up, I immediately went into the kitchen and doubled over laughing...he came out with me briefly, then he had to leave fast (he had his kids over at his place...they were sleeping, but his roommate was leaving for work)...he left, which meant he essentially had to walk right past her. I stayed in the kitchen. Apparently he didn't shut the door completely and i heard her a few minutes later get up and slam it shut...then her arm reached into the kitchen to grab a kleenex...then she went back to bed.

:yikes: Sounds like she might've been a little embarassed herself (she might've just been tired/grumpy, too though)

VintagePunk said:

She "slammed" the door? And said nothing before going to bed.

Does she like this guy? Maybe since she's heard you bitch about him she thinks he's a dick. Maybe she's a little pissed. Maybe she just feels weird and doesn't know what to say. Maybe I should just shut up because I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about....

It'll be ok; she might be a little shy and/or grumpy at first, but It sounds like you're close to her and she's old enough it'll blow over. although, if she's anything like my sister; this will become one of those stories she thinks is funny but which mortifies me when she decides to tell it again :yikes:

VintagePunk said:
See?? Let this be a lesson to you all. It's soooo much simpler to sit quietly and lust for Bono (or Adam/Larry).

What makes you think I have the ability to "sit quietly" in my lust for Bono?

I was just thinking.....Ali seems like a reasonable person. Couldn't she just allow me ONE hour with her husband? One frigging hour.

Is that too much to ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom