PLEBA girls party thread-let's go all night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GG, when I was asking my brother whether he has DirectTV, he asked me what channel it's on...he's currently using a different system - can't remember which one (Direct has been out of service for months now) - because he said that most of the channels overlap. I told him I didn't know which channel, but that I was pretty sure it was exclusive to DirectTv.

Sad_Girl said:
Damn, I wish I had direct tv now! I didn't know about that. That NY concert was such an incredible thing for them to do, I was just telling my nephews about it the other day (while we were standing in the GA line at the Greenday concert :giggle: I really never stop talking about U2) and they were really impressed, to. I'm trying to introduce them to some of u2's music, because they don't really know anything outside of Vertigo (except the four year old, whom I baby sit regularly... he knows a bunch because he listens with me. We've watched the Slane concert two or three times together now)

A whole new generation of fans - that is SO cool!! :)

Sarah said to me the other day (in mock anger) "I thought I had my favourite all-time band decided on for a few years now. Thanks to you, they've been replaced. That's right, it's now U2!"

*wiping away tears of pride* :lol:

GG - I just got my hands on the Slane DVD recently myself and I love it! It's a really incredible performance.

VP - I really wish I could get a clip of Jeffy playing Air guitar and immitating Edge to send to you guys :cute: It makes me so proud :giggle:

Hi guys :wave:

GG the Slane dvd is so worth it! Lots of great stuff on it.

VP I sure hope you gave Sarah a big old hug for that. hehe

Sadly my 6 year old is a bit burnt out on U2. When we got in the car the other day she begged me to turn the music off. LOL Luckily Mr. Cat informed her when we ride in mommies car you have to listen to U2 or Pearl Jam. Its just how it is. :wink:

Oh yeah! VP ... what do you think about that pic I posted... is my imagination getting the better of me on that? (I hate those ones where you're 50/50 on whether it is what you suspect or just the camera angle and lighting)

GG - You MUST get Slane. It's a breathtakingly amazing show. I really love the Boston DVD too, but there's something superior and just special about Slane. Hard to explain...you'll know when you see it. :)

SG...awww, air guitar to U2 :cute:

Hi Rusty! :hug:

BTW everyone...her former favourite band was Pink Floyd. :lol: She's a classic rock kid - she's rebelled against current music, most of which she thinks is complete crap.

In the car, she wants to listen to the classic rock station, and I'm jamming to Greenday, Blink, The Killers, etc...

Sad_Girl said:
Oh yeah! VP ... what do you think about that pic I posted... is my imagination getting the better of me on that? (I hate those ones where you're 50/50 on whether it is what you suspect or just the camera angle and lighting)

:lol: I agree...you can sorta see something, but it's a little ambiguous. Could just be...(how do I put this?)...the way the fabric is resting against the ummm...normal package. :wink:

I need to look again. :lmao:

I think its so funny how some younger kids like the same stuff as older kids.
My youngest brother really liked CCR, Muddy Waters, Little Feet, and would try to piss off Dad by playing it really loud. Dad would just say "Hey, don't play that in my house unless you turn it up louder"

VintagePunk said:

:lol: I agree...you can sorta see something, but it's a little ambiguous. Could just be...(how do I put this?)...the way the fabric is resting against the ummm...normal package. :wink:

I need to look again. :lmao:

Yes, do... I think you all should be studying it closely and try to come up with your expert determination :wink:

GG...his hand?? Are we looking at the same pic?? :wink:

I remember seeing the one of him lying on the catwalk from the elevation tour. The first...oh, 500 or so times I saw it :D I literally blushed..and I don't blush all that easily...

*sigh* I need to find another that's that blatent.

The vibration os the stage itself; the excitement of the atmosphere, physical exertion and the love of the song would be more than enough in my mind!
(It surprises me Larry can come out from behind that drum kit... if you've ever sat behind one or near one you'll know it redefines vibrations and feeling the rythm!)

I just did 50 vocab words in a half hour :rockon:

I mentioned earlier I might be doing my college essay on the 1st time I really heard U2. :reject: I have to turn part of it in to my guidance counselor tomorrow. Anyone want me to post what I have?

Hey Russty and Fly! :hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom