PLEBA girls party thread-let's go all night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All right guys; I'm actually sleepy so I'm going to go to bed and see if I can actually fall asleep tonight. I'll have to do that Larry cap tomorrow :)

Goodnight all; Sweet dreams :hug:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
All right guys; I'm actually sleepy so I'm going to go to bed and see if I can actually fall asleep tonight. I'll have to do that Larry cap tomorrow :)

Goodnight all; Sweet dreams :hug:

Okay I'm probably gonna regret this, but what does HD stand for?

Nighty night Sad Girl Sweaty dreams! No worries about the cap. :D :hug:

It's a little phrase they came up with from a thread called crouching tiger, with pics of B crouching down and then they decided that there should be pictures identified as a Hidden Dragon picture... Let's see if I have the ultimate example handy here...

Sad_Girl said:
It's a little phrase they came up with from a thread called crouching tiger, with pics of B crouching down and then they decided that there should be pictures identified as a Hidden Dragon picture... Let's see if I have the ultimate example handy here...

Oooooohhhh. I see where this is going :wink: :drool:

HDTush7.jpg

:shifty: I'm always afraid I'm gonna get in trouble when I post this picture .... but Bri and VP post it a lot more often than I do, soo... :shrug:
Anyway, most HD pics are not so ... obvious :ohmy:

All right, I'm really going to bed now. Talk to you all tomorrow, I'm sure! :wave:

Sorry that picture just made my mind go to bad place. I had to censor myself for a few minutes. I didn't want to get smacked around by a Mod. :evil: :drool:

Nighty Night SG. Sweaty dreams. hehe Thanks for the pics.

Nighty Night Fly. :hug: I'll see ya tomorrow. Sweet dreams. :D

*quietly turns off the light and shuts the door on her way out*

*whispers* Night night pretty boys where ever you are. ;)

Hi!! :hug:

I couldn't stay awake last night...

I read about your friend though. The others are right. You're better off without her! People like that only know how to take, and to use...they live from one drama to the next, always demanding help...it's very draining to be friends with someone like that.

Last edited:
sorry i missed you all--i'm checking out of one hotel and on my way to another, but just wanted to say hey. last night's show...omg it was amazing!

vp! :hug: i'm rushing to find a 5/22 ticket before i leave b/c i don't know if i have internet at the next hotel. i miss you!

are you here? :sad:

i hope i have internet at the next place. i'm planning on lying around all day to recover. i'm really sick :( i need to hear all your news!

Hi DG! i keep losing my internet connection, so i'll try to come back this afternoon. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom