Pleba Girls party thread- Hide the beer, here come the guys! ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:

:lmao:

Dis!!! I'm going on the 28th also! Want to meet up? do you have GA? I'm thinking of camping out overnight to get GA's. :)

that would be cool but I don't know if its possible...I am going to be with others and stuff...we just got the offical word from the fleet center lastnight...no camping out and no lining up before 8am and its strictly going to be enforced. As a matter of fact......you get a numbered wristband at 8am first come first served and you enter in that order:shrug: I think we are going to hit the streets of btown all day and then come back.

Dismantled said:

that would be cool but I don't know if its possible...I am going to be with others and stuff...we just got the offical word from the fleet center lastnight...no camping out and no lining up before 8am and its strictly going to be enforced. As a matter of fact......you get a numbered wristband at 8am first come first served and you enter in that order:shrug: I think we are going to hit the streets of btown all day and then come back.

and it would be cool to meet up and everything but the people I am going with don't know about pleba.....and errr it would be kinda hard to explain who I am meeting and why:lmao: my bf doesn't know about it and its too late to tell him:huh:

Dismantled said:

I highly doubt they are going to enforce this. These rules were the same as the United Center and people camped out all night. But I understand you don't want to hang out. Meanie! :madspit:

:wink:

VintagePunk said:

Hi!! :hug:

I don't think they're in demand...you could probably find some if you really wanted to. :laugh:

It's August 16th.

:laugh: I would grab one if they weren't 50 smackers. :wink: My bank account is permanently depleted after the U2 tour. Too bad though cause we could meet up!

Have you been able to find a ticket for 9/17 yet?

Dismantled said:

thank god:| I am not really afraid of being 30......but I do like being in my 20's. But 30 shouldn't be too bad....even though I am 27 I look like I am a teenager:madspit: people always think I am 18 or 17 and it really sucks cause I work in a highschool:|

so when I am 30 I should look 20 hopefully:wink:

4 years ago, I got asked for ID trying to buy beer at a ballgame...twice in the same day. and the drinking age here is 19. :lol:

Dismantled said:

and it would be cool to meet up and everything but the people I am going with don't know about pleba.....and errr it would be kinda hard to explain who I am meeting and why:lmao: my bf doesn't know about it and its too late to tell him:huh:

:shrug: Ok then...

U2Girl1978 said:

I highly doubt they are going to enforce this. These rules were the same as the United Center and people camped out all night. But I understand you don't want to hang out. Meanie! :madspit:

:wink:

no:( its not that i don't want too........I'm a chicken:reject: who cannot explain a pleban party thread to anyone without dying of embarressment:reject:

SG & DIS....:hug:
In my thirties I did have some lousy times...but way more I had alot of really, really good & fantastic, & fun times of many different kinds!!!

alot of my 40's :( have been not so good to very horrible. But I'm sure I'm more the exception than most.! It was a series of factors that collided together producing really bad situations]...so don't be afraid of your forties, either.

There a bunch of great, strong women out there who say their 50's ending up being really, realy good. :sigh: I hope that works out for me.

SO definately don't feel too 'blah'? about being near your thirties ok? :hug: :hug:

FlyYourKite said:

:laugh: I would grab one if they weren't 50 smackers. :wink: My bank account is permanently depleted after the U2 tour. Too bad though cause we could meet up!

Have you been able to find a ticket for 9/17 yet?

No 9/17 ticket yet. :sad:

Hell, the DL tickets...they'll probably be giving them away by mid-August. :lmao:

dazzledbylight said:
SG & DIS....:hug:
In my thirties I did have some lousy times...but way more I had alot of really, really good times of many different kinds!!!

alot of my 40's :( have been not so good to very horrible. But I'm sure I'm more the exception than most.! It was a series of factors that collided together producing really bad situations]...so don't be afraid of your forties, either.

There a bunch of great, strong women out there who say their 50's ending up being really, realy good. :sigh: I hope that works out for me.

SO definately don't feel too 'blah'? about being near your thirties ok? :hug: :hug:

awww dazzy:hug: :hug: thanks

I just wish I was doing something.....yeah something...

I'm only 18 so I'm not going to comment :wink:

BUT I did get some serious inspiration from one of my patients about a month back. She was 92 and honest to God I would have sworn she was late 60s. She was only in the hospital for mild pneumonia and when I went to get her up for the shower she had already beat me to it and was soaping herself up. :laugh: I had to chase after her the entire day! I told her I wanted to be exactly like her when I'm 92. What a cute lady :wink:

FlyYourKite said:
I'm only 18 so I'm not going to comment :wink:

BUT I did get some serious inspiration from one of my patients about a month back. She was 92 and honest to God I would have sworn she was late 60s. She was only in the hospital for mild pneumonia and when I went to get her up for the shower she had already beat me to it and was soaping herself up. :laugh: I had to chase after her the entire day! I told her I wanted to be exactly like her when I'm 92. What a cute lady :wink:

one of your patients? are you doogie howser? That lady sounds awesome!!! I want to be like her!

VintagePunk said:

No 9/17 ticket yet. :sad:

Hell, the DL tickets...they'll probably be giving them away by mid-August. :lmao:

Are you trying to find one for a reasonable price? Cause that's next to impossible until the TM drop :sad: I spent WAY too much money on my 9/17 tickets but what the hell, it's worth it. Now I'm awaiting the drop for the rest of the shows. I'll be there if I have to fold myself into someone's purse!

Back
Top Bottom