Pleba Girls party thread- Hide the beer, here come the guys! ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey DG! miss ya too:wink: I was having a pretty good day but then I got grumpy leaving work:madspit:

How was your day?

Awww I'm sorry. :hug: But at least it's Friday! :)

Eh....I've been a nervous wreck all day. As soon as my mother gets home, I'm finally going to the police station to report what happened with the boy. :sigh:

VintagePunk said:

Unfortunately, it takes an awful lot of hard work and determination to get to do what she's doing!!

8 to 10 years of university, plus the stresses of teaching/writing/research (profs actually work their asses off, so I've learned from my advisor - lol)...I think Ruff was due for a good time. :yes: :)

Yea she definitely deserves it. But I'm talking about being an activist or whatnot...

I'm just frustrated because I feel like I'm not accomplishing anything with my life right now...

daygloeyes2 said:
I wish it was just that. :sigh:

I'll pull up the thread from last week, because I really don't want to describe it again. Hang on....

:( I'm scared to read it:mad: makes me mad..I already want to pound the creep:mad:

U2Girl1978 said:

I'm just frustrated because I feel like I'm not accomplishing anything with my life right now...

holy god...you took the words right out of my mouth...join the club sister
:sigh: thats how I feel too...

~BrightestStar~ said:
You mean life has a point? Like, you can accomplish things? Dude!

:sigh:
My worldy accomplishments are being able to tell weird stories about things that happen around me, and handing papers in on time.
Wow.
I rock. :wink:

BRI!!! your here!!!:sigh: :hug:

Emma sorry for reading it but I was curious. I hope you are ok, most guys are total pricks. I'd give him a punch and then run away because I can't fight to begin with anyway. Emma :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I always come for you. :sexywink:

(what ...a sigh? Am I boring now? :sad: )

:wink:
:hug: :heart:

no your not boring:hug: !!! I just got grumpy...and then DG's news:mad: I didn't know about that till now:mad: makes me mad:mad:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I know. :mad:
That guys lucky he hasn't had a mob arrive at his house...I hear us pleba girls are pretty fiesty, and are *not* to be messed with. :wink:

us vermont girls know how to kick some serious ass........want me to get him DG? Me and Bri will string him up and shoot him with the TRL *super plus* over and over...

~BrightestStar~ said:
*sets it up for mulit pack, heavy duti*
:evil:
*gives some extra firing power*
*rummages for batteries*

:tongue:

*rubs hands together and in best Mr. Burns like voice says "excellent"...

~BrightestStar~ said:

Who knew U2 had side effects?

(I know the feeling.....and I haven't even seen them yet...)
:hug:

yes they have major side effects...sexual side effects:lmao:

he he he...but really I saw them twice last tour and haven't forgotten a moment...it was like an experience of no other:sigh:

Back
Top Bottom