Pleba girls party thread...follow the sound of the flute!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, humming apparently can give a better effect! More pleasant!

Well, I'm starving and the mother isn't coming home anytime soon and there's no food in the house. I'm off to pick something up. Be back in a bit! :wave: :hug:

Bri read the cap and responded in the last thread...after I picked myself up off the floor:drool:

Btw - Did anyone read the new chapter of Drawers? It's really hot too!!! :drool: :drool:

duh...i just went to the old thread and told ya'll to skeedaddle and make a new thread :slant:

1 big glass of wine and 1 beer have apparently impaired my thinking. :huh:

ruffian said:
duh...i just went to the old thread and told ya'll to skeedaddle and make a new thread :slant:

1 big glass of wine and 1 beer have apparently impaired my thinking. :huh:

oh my god...I wish my thinking was impaired tonight:madspit: its ok ruff:hug:

:giggle: Hi ruff! On the drink eh? Dis&DG were just saying they wish they were drinking!! :huh: Is it a good red? :drunk:

susanp6 said:
:giggle: Hi ruff! On the drink eh? Dis&DG were just saying they wish they were drinking!! :huh: Is it a good red? :drunk:

I wish I was plastered.......:angry:

god, I am just not myself tonight..

Back! :wave: Got a mandarin chicken salad from wendy's...with a frosty. Kind of defeats the purpose of a salad.

Just tried on my prom dress again....and it looks better on me! :applaud:

Dis :hug:

Awww Dis i can tell you're not your usual self! :hug:

Kind of wish i had a drink too, but i'm def going to try&cut down to twice a week for the moment!

What does your dress look like DG?

daygloeyes2 said:
Back! :wave: Got a mandarin chicken salad from wendy's...with a frosty. Kind of defeats the purpose of a salad.

Just tried on my prom dress again....and it looks better on me! :applaud:

Dis :hug:

DG:hug: I am sure your dress looks amazing on you:yes:

salad schmald...eat girl..eat!!:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom