Pleba girls party thread...follow the sound of the flute!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
0d055a79.jpg

Back for a few mins! Hiya Dis!

That's ok Wild but sad to hear they he won't be able to get to the summit! there! No-one have an opinion on that One campaign march then? I thought you'd all think it was really great!? :confused:

OMG!!!! I just :heart: that pic! I wonder if B could attend summit but fly to: is it Vienna? straight after?! Hmmmmmm :hmm:

WildHoney said:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
I have always LOVED this one..he looks just like my bf here...they have the same color eyes and when bf wears a hoodie they look alike I think..same expression:drool:

Dismantled said:

oh no:hug: you too:( again:hug: :hug:
Yep. Let's see, my friend totally screwed us all over with the limo for prom. Last week she said she found a place. I asked her repeatedly if she was sure and didn't want me to look for a better deal, since it was pretty expensive. She said it was fine. Today she announces she called the limo service up last night and cancelled it because it's too expensive and we should all just get rides. She didn't even :censored: ask us before doing it. And my brother's not talking to me because I didn't go to the funeral today, which was not my decision. It was my mothers. And I got a speeding ticket for doing 33 in a 30 mph zone....a speeding ticket for going 3 friggin miles over the speed limit. :madspit:

Life is wonderful :|

Bono's Doll said:
Ok, Dis, you are supposed to be behaving while your husband is away--look what you've done to Bono. I will have to help him get a handle on that. :wink:

I've corrupted him for sure:lmao: just look at him...he's a crazed man now:lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

Yep. Let's see, my friend totally screwed us all over with the limo for prom. Last week she said she found a place. I asked her repeatedly if she was sure and didn't want me to look for a better deal, since it was pretty expensive. She said it was fine. Today she announces she called the limo service up last night and cancelled it because it's too expensive and we should all just get rides. She didn't even :censored: ask us before doing it. And my brother's not talking to me because I didn't go to the funeral today, which was not my decision. It was my mothers. And I got a speeding ticket for doing 33 in a 30 mph zone....a speeding ticket for going 3 friggin miles over the speed limit. :madspit:

Life is wonderful :|

THAT BLOWS!!!!
:madspit:

I've learned never to trust friends with important plans ever since my best friend SCREWED me out of seeing the Popmart tour in boston.......:madspit:

3 miles an hour:crack: what the hell is that shit! What was the cop bored?! Did dunkin donuts run out and he was taking his anger out on you!!!!

Dismantled said:

THAT BLOWS!!!!
:madspit:

I've learned never to trust friends with important plans ever since my best friend SCREWED me out of seeing the Popmart tour in boston.......:madspit:

3 miles an hour:crack: what the hell is that shit! What was the cop bored?! Did dunkin donuts run out and he was taking his anger out on you!!!!

And the road wasn't even busy! :angry:

I got stopped in my town where there's 5 of them. Just because we happened to not be near one of them doesn't mean he had to take out his hostility on me. :madspit:

daygloeyes2 said:

And the road wasn't even busy! :angry:

I got stopped in my town where there's 5 of them. Just because we happened to not be near one of them doesn't mean he had to take out his hostility on me. :madspit:

I am mad now about the cop:madspit:

what do you think girls...should I go shopping?

wtf! new david bowie on the radio?:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom