Pleba girls party thread...follow the sound of the flute!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snooky pie said:

skanks are worse than sluts I think

as far as politics go I'll just keep my mouth shut:silent:

I agree, I think Skanky is a term meant to be even more degrading than slutty. It's sort of like slutty and dirty and greedy, all rolled into one.

Hi all! :wave:

Is there footie on? :huh: Jk, i did know!! :lol:

Hope Liverpool do win!! :up:

Hi Wild! :hug:

I'm on for about 25 mins&then i'm going to make my dinner and watch Hustle but be back at 10 again!

Wonder if Darren will be back after the footie? :)

Where did you hear the release date Wild? I've also been wondering if they're releasing it both sides of the Atlantic!

Did you send my Cds,DVD&wristband? Speaking of the One campaign, there's a huge march in Edinburgh on July 2nd in support of that&it's being organised for that week, as it's close to the time of the G8 summit which is taking place in Gleneagles on the east coast of Scotland! There might even be a chance of Bono being there as long as there isn't a show that day! Anyone know if there's a concet that same day? I reckon i'll go to the march anyway! They want everyone to wear white so that a ring of white will be seen as it will look like the wristband from the air&bring attention to all of the world leaders who will attend the G8! Cool idea eh? Did anyone else hear about it?

WOW! I could quite easily get to the G8 summit, but i bet no-one would get near him at that thing! :(

Would be great if you could tho'!! :hyper: :drool:

On U2log.com from a reliable source...

Your stuff is all enveloped up ready to go until i left it at home...I'll post tomorrow.Ok?

The boys are in Vienna on 2nd July...:sad:

Sus did you read about a possible Live Aid 2 on 6th July this year?? They said that U2 wanted to play but although they're not scheduled to do a gig on that date they've got Poland on the 5th and Berlin on the 7th... :huh:

WildHoney said:

Well had to work :madspit:

I know what it's like when your mans away...But think of the fun you'll have when he gets back :sexywink:

:drool: yeah:drool: :drool: I cannot wait until he is back. My bad day actually comes from work:madspit: so did yesterday..there is alot going on and the worst is I cannot even talk about it:madspit: :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom