Pleba girls party thread.....come join us in the guitar case!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:

You may look the part but that doesn't mean you are one :lol:

Does this look like an angel to you? :angel:

6272320-R1-009-3.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:

Does this look like an angel to you? :angel:

6272320-R1-009-3.jpg

The smile can be a little decieving but the fact that you have a leg raised gives it all away! You look like you're ready to jet once the pic was taken. Was B in the room? :wink:

WOW! Neck pic! Haven't seen that before! Mmmmmmm think it could do with some attention from my tongue!!!! :drool: :drool:

Hi Jules!!! Not long now!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: You must be hyper!

Saw your pic RR - cute! :sexywink:

DG! :lol: School uniform indeed! No, it as the Bono cop uniform!:drool: :drool: :drool: Are you gonna cuff me now or later B???!!! :ohmy:

U2Girl1978 said:
Ok i'm on a roll with this paper. It's friggin sick! :lmao:

oooh, a paper... good luck getting it done!!! i just wrote my last paper ever last week. hooray! what sort of school are you in, if you don't mind me asking?

and you're leaving for chcago tomorrow- how exciting!!!! :hyper:

oh, it's after 9- time for "what not to wear" on TLC... be back soon! :)

*Ally* said:

oooh, a paper... good luck getting it done!!! i just wrote my last paper ever last week. hooray! what sort of school are you in, if you don't mind me asking?

and you're leaving for chcago tomorrow- how exciting!!!! :hyper:

oh, it's after 9- time for "what not to wear" on TLC... be back soon! :)

I'm getting my bachelor's degree in psychology. I am changing my career path. I have an associates in legal and it's not what I want to do. So right now, I go at night. :)

U2Girl1978 said:

I'm getting my bachelor's degree in psychology. I am changing my career path. I have an associates in legal and it's not what I want to do. So right now, I go at night. :)

very cool!! psychology is so interesting... :up: and i am very impressed that you go to school at night- when i was working full-time, i was always exhausted at the end of the day. it's great that you are able to motivate yourself to work AND go to school! good luck getting the paper done...

:)

*Ally* said:

very cool!! psychology is so interesting... :up: and i am very impressed that you go to school at night- when i was working full-time, i was always exhausted at the end of the day. it's great that you are able to motivate yourself to work AND go to school! good luck getting the paper done...

:)

Thank you! I finished the paper. It's a bit absurd but that's what the teacher wants...lol :)

Back
Top Bottom