Pleba girls party thread.....come join us in the guitar case!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH MY GOD!!! You both will be so turned on when you see Bono winking! Almost spelt that word wrong after my beer!

Did you read my instruction relating to my weight btw?

susanp6 said:
OH MY GOD!!! You both will be so turned on when you see Bono winking! Almost spelt that word wrong after my beer!

Did you read my instruction relating to my weight btw?

:drool:

Yup, 146 lb. I'm 125 lb., 5'4.

Damn stupid 45 sec.!!! :mad:

I missed Bri earlier! :( :sad: :sigh: It's terrible! She is an adult&should be on the comp when she likes - i'm putting in a formal complaint! That's it, dammit!! I always just miss her!:scream: :no:

Sounds like you're a little fragile thing then Mucca! Awww :cute:

That's about 9 stone i think! V slim!:wink:

*Sigh* I was that weight about 12 years ago! Want to lose maybe half a stone to a stone!

susanp6 said:
I missed Bri earlier! :( :sad: :sigh: It's terrible! She is an adult&should be on the comp when she likes - i'm putting in a formal complaint! That's it, dammit!! I always just miss her!:scream: :no:

Aww :hug:

I just caught her for the first time since the vid shoot :(

I agree, besides she's off school, let the girl have her party time!!! :madspit:

susanp6 said:
Sounds like you're a little fragile thing then Mucca! Awww :cute:

That's about 9 stone i think! V slim!:wink:

*Sigh* I was that weight about 12 years ago! Want to lose maybe half a stone to a stone!

:giggle:

I think I would've been trampled to death had I gotten GA's and not gotten near the rails :huh:

Well if you want to lose the weight more rigorous exercise with B will be needed!! :wink:

He'll whip you into shape in no time :wink:
bc0fc643.jpg

Hi again RR! Was that just for a card? If so, that's a lot! I was just saying that you're really tall, aren't you? :ohmy:

I'm taking my mother to a mother-daughter dinner my school is holding Tuesday at a function place. Spent 60 bucks. That's my mother's day gift to her.

susanp6 said:
Hi again RR! Was that just for a card? If so, that's a lot! I was just saying that you're really tall, aren't you? :ohmy:

I think so, and kinda thin too....look at my pic.:|

Ok I'm here! :wave: I need to do my paper still... ACKKKKKKK!!! :crazy:

VP pm me or email me and I will provide you with my number ok? :)

Can anyone give me any ideas on what to write on my paper? I've got some ideas. How should I start it out?

What did I miss?

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom