Pleba girls party thread.....come join us in the guitar case!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:
Hello girls! :wave:

I'm at my hotel right now. I can't check into my room until 3:00 PM so I thought I'd pop on and say hello. I am feeling lousy at the moment. :sick:

Hi!!! :hug: I just mentioned you a few pages back....got your e-mail this morning.

Feeling sick again?? :( Or just tired?

Will this make you feel a little better?

Bono2.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 5000TH POST WILD!!!!!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :applaud: :dancing: :hyper:

YEEHA!!!!!! ROCK ON BABY!!!!

:bow: :bow: :bow:

OH MY GOD JULES WHERE????? Not that there is much point in me knowing cos i can't get there, but you know out of curiosity!!!

VintagePunk said:

COOOL...i see some stalking in your future! :D

How did you find out?

Well me and my friend went to Bennigans and the host asked if we were seeing U2. We said yes obviously. He said that they stayed at the Park Plaza on the Elevation Tour(caused Michigan Ave to be shut down) and they might be staying there this tour. Not really sure if they are staying there this tour. We'll see! :D

U2Girl1978 said:

Well me and my friend went to Bennigans and the host asked if we were seeing U2. We said yes obviously. He said that they stayed at the Park Plaza on the Elevation Tour(caused Michigan Ave to be shut down) and they might be staying there this tour. Not really sure if they are staying there this tour. We'll see! :D

You need to check it out and get back to us! Are you on a hotel computer, or do you have your own with you?

What have you been up to Bri when you haven't been allowed on the comp? Going out/staying in house? It's so unfair on you! :(

You ought to be able to go where you like when you like, especially considering the fact that your a sensible&mature girl!

Well, apart from where Bono's concerned you are! :ohmy:

By the way, i'm getting close to my 5000th too!!! We almost came togethar!!!!!!Wild&I i mean!!:giggle: :applaud:

susanp6 said:
What have you been up to Bri when you haven't been allowed on the comp? Going out/staying in house? It's so unfair on you! :(

You ought to be able to go where you like when you like, especially considering the fact that your a sensible&mature girl!

Well, apart from where Bono's concerned you are! :ohmy:

By the way, i'm getting close to my 5000th too!!! We almost came togethar!!!!!!Wild&I i mean!!:giggle: :applaud:

Hmm..what I have been up to? Reading, watching tv, went shopping a few times...just doing this and that....oh yeah, and finiding time to sneak on the comp.
The rents are laxing up on that now, hence todays extended stay. :D

Larry slapped Bono's arse :lmao: Thats just killing me..I must see a vid of this...and the vid where he rejects that girl.,
Can somoene send it my way?

:hug: Susan...you gettin there eh?

:hug: Jules :hug:
Have fun at the show!

Back
Top Bottom