Pleba Girls Party - This threads a'rockin...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh god Ali throwing ham!! You remember what Sharon said the bit of meat looked like?

Elessarian said:
Linda's fun no matter what. :) She's allowing me a little time for the blue crack. :wink:

But she says whassup!! :wave:

Hey Linda

wassup_cat.jpg
[/IMG]

:lmao:

Hi Eless!!! :hug: :hug:

Hurricane news?? When's it supposed to hit land? How far are you from the coast?? :yikes:

And what are your coordinates? Latitudinally and longitudinally, or course. :wink:

Still bursting into fits of giggles about last night. :lmao:
Oh yeah - hi Eless' sister. :wave:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Hi Eless!!! :hug: :hug:

Hurricane news?? When's it supposed to hit land? How far are you from the coast?? :yikes:

And what are your coordinates? Latitudinally and longitudinally, or course. :wink:

Still bursting into fits of giggles about last night. :lmao:

VP! your back:drool: Eles? Your going to get hit by the Hurricane:yikes:

your corrdinates:lmao: ! yes stat! we are goign to come rescue you:lmao:

VintagePunk said:
Dis....OMG, you should read the first few pages of this thread. There was a miscommunication...I laughed so hard, I nearly burst my spleen. :lmao:

lemme go look:wink:

hey girls :hug: just a quick visit, gotta go have my tea! will be back later :)

Bought best of DVD 90-00 today :hyper:

OMFG at the discotheque vid :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

*dies laughing*

must go watch again :laugh:

oh and sharon throwing that ham :lmao: i :heart: the osbournes

Hope you're back soon Jem&if you're reading this, you have mail! :)

Yes inded the Discotheque vid is hysterical and sexy at the same time!!!! :lmao: :combust:

Hi SG!!!! :hug: I'm feeling much better now, apart from the fact that i have masses of butterflies in my tummy at the thought of being close to Bono and i'll be trying SO hard to block out the image of your cap!!! You'll show me one the night before i leave won't you???? :sexywink: :evil: :wink:

Susan, DG and SG :hug:

the most random thing just happened. my doorbell just went and i htought it might be my mate dropinng in on her way home from work so i go to the intercom and the there is a guy at the other end and he says "taxi" ! i'm like i havent ordered a taxi :eyebrow: and he said something about vodka and lemonade :shrug::huh: so i woz like "i don't drink vodka" and he was like :scratch: oh right

it was soooooooo random

:lmao: :lmao:

Weird Jemma!! :huh: Did you get my email?

I've been wondering when Wild will come on! :scratch:

I'm going to go and make my din dins now so be back in just under an hour! :wink:

http://www.bart.la/u2/

Not sure if any of you saw this link posted in another thread, but there are probably around 20 video snippets from yesterday's show...the guy is far back in the GA, so you can't see the band, but you can see the crowd, hear the songs, and see the SCREENS :love: :love:

Willie is a fucking genius :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom