Pleba Girls Party - This threads a'rockin...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess I'm the only one here again...well...at least I got the chance to be a part of the conversation.

I'll stay up for another three and a half hours...then I'll head to bed myself...cause I got to go to work!

Hopefully when I get home...I get to see another update of SG's SIMs game!

Morning girls:wave:

as usual the SIM updates had me rolling on the floor:lmao:

Mucca and I really like to pillow fight...and notice I don't like the guys making advances towards me...:hmm: hmmm.......what could that mean?:wink:

Not much happening here...hot and sticky weather..ugh..

Hey Ames:wink: I see ya lurkin...prob trying to catch up on all these threads..:huh: I've given up on trying to read them:huh:

How are you?

Drea said:
Morning Dis :wave:

Hey Drea:D how are ya? Boy is it hot here! Gotta take my dogs swimmin and then for a ride to cool off..poor pups, thier roasting:( Have a good one! Hope to catch up with you and others later:hug:

Dismantled said:

Hey Drea:D how are ya? Boy is it hot here! Gotta take my dogs swimmin and then for a ride to cool off..poor pups, thier roasting:( Have a good one! Hope to catch up with you and others later:hug:

Sweating my ass off! :laugh: Sorry, was over in the "Silver Fox" thread, there's been another two pages added since I looked last ;)

Good morning guys!

:hug: Susan I hope your head is better, too. :heart:

We were just so incredibly bad this morning!!! We went to some yard sales looking for a computer chair for me. I can't take sitting in this darn folding chair anymore and I hate dragging the good chair in from the studio.

Well we didn't find a chair, but we managed to spend a crap load of money. :giggle: :hyper:

Thanks all of you! I'm much better now! :hug: :hug:

I'm getting butterflies about seeing Bono in 4 days time though!!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :combust: :combust: :faint: :faint:

I don't blame you susan! I get butterflies just thinking about you getting to see him. You have to give him a nice big hug for me. :wink:

Russty!! :hug: What did you get? :hyper:

Susan, glad to hear that you're better! Good lord, after seeing those Brussels pics, I don't know how you can contain yourself. I'm thisclose to running out to get myself a passport.

*must practice fiscal restraint...must practice fiscal restraint*

We bought a whole silk screening business. :D We are now the proud owner of tons of great stuff! hehe I've been looking for a way to make us some more cash. Hopefully once I get good enough, we can do small orders of t-shirts and hats for local sports clubs. Also the great thing is I can design my own fabric and make handbags and stuff with my own logo on them to sell! I'm hoping to make a batch and try taking them to some local shops to see if they would carry them or buy them from me. I'm so excited. :hyper: :dance:

Mr. Cat said I can practice by making some t-shirts for the concert in November. Woohoo! Vertigo t-shirts. :D

Back
Top Bottom