Pleba Girls Party - This threads a'rockin...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nighty night SG and E!

GG that is so freakin cool! I bet it was so neat to hear all the stories behind his work. Color me totally green with envy!

Hi Mucca :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey Mucca...we had a good discussion about McG after SG showed us the Sim version of him

Yeah I kind of got side tracked with the Edge thread after looking at the sim updates.....:drool:

Yes, we have a few of his prints, one very large one. They are all limited editions and signed. When we were at his studio, he showed us all of his works, the first one that he made money on and made him famous. He had 2 copies of the painting and sold us one, there are no more like it , so it is very special.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

So which Sim Edge do you like better? Current Sim Edge or JT Edge (I already notified SG about it and she will fix it sooner or later)?

Current sim Edge, I was never really into JT Edge. He was going through a strange wardrobe crisis that I don't think I'll ever understand. :huh:

greeneyedgirl said:
Yes, we have a few of his prints, one very large one. They are all limited editions and signed. When we were at his studio, he showed us all of his works, the first one that he made money on and made him famous. He had 2 copies of the painting and sold us one, there are no more like it , so it is very special.

That is so cool! I'm glad you had a great time! :D

Thanks Mucca, I don't really remember much of what he said, Mr GG does, I was just really overwelmed by his kindness and a little star struck because I love his work so very much.
I feel so lucky just to be able to have some of his work in my home for me to look at every day.

greeneyedgirl said:

That's really cool!! Especially since you've gotten to know the artist.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

SG said that she couldn't find any Hobo clothing...so she went with the Farmer look....and like I said...she's going to add some faical hair to JT Edge later on.

I don't know what's better....farmer or hobo...:huh:

I was amazed at how much hair current Edge had when the sim me was with him in the hot tub :lol:.

greeneyedgirl said:

That is so cool! Its so nice when you meet someone you admire and they end up being a really neat person. I met an artist totally by accident about a year ago that I totally admired. She was this amazingly humble friendly gal. Long story short we became fast friends and now she is one of my greatest local friends. I feel honored everytime I'm with her. She made me cry last week when I finally met her sister and her sister told me that she raved about how I was such a great friend and a talented artist. You never know what people will be like till you spend time with them. Its such a bonus when they end up being such a genuinely nice person.

greeneyedgirl said:
I listened to JT alot on my trip, man Bono's voice has really changed.

:yes: I'm really not good at describing voices, but I'll give it a shot. It seems that in the JT era, there was a powerful clarity that's not as apparent now, but now, he has a richer tonal quality that he didn't have before.

:huh:

Told ya I'm no good at describing. :wink:

GG I've been noticing alot lately as well how much Bonos voice has changed. Its interesting how its matured in a way as well as him.

VintagePunk said:

:yes: I'm really not good at describing voices, but I'll give it a shot. It seems that in the JT era, there was a powerful clarity that's not as apparent now, but now, he has a richer tonal quality that he didn't have before.

:huh:

Told ya I'm no good at describing. :wink:

I think its just that they were so young and had a sharper, edgier sound.
They are all just much more mature musicians now, and the quality is just different. Thats what makes them so great to me, being about the same age as them its like we grew up together.
Maybe its just me........

VintagePunk said:

Back in the hills, where folk wear tattered, rolled-up jeans, they ain't got much use for fancy washin'-up soap fer hair. :wink:

:lmao:

Someone should've introduced him to Mr. Scissors.

VintagePunk said:

I swear, I've probably watched it 30 times by now. :drool: :drool: Thanks again, SO much!! :hug:

He read my e-mail?? OMG, he must think I'm a nutcase. :lmao:

No.....he just heard me laughing so loud and came to see what was up, he doesn't understand that there are other people who get as excited as me about U2, silly man......

Back
Top Bottom